Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I JUST woke up from a dream where I had female friend.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
It was strictly platonic but she was super friendly and i was really happy about becoming friends with her. Then I fucking woke up. I hate my life. Why can't i just die in my sleep? Oh well, back to bed.

What did she look like? Was she attractive?

How can it be strictly platonic if you are that excited about having a female friend and not just a friend? You are excited because she is female Cause u still want to fuck her. There is no such thing as strictly platonic friendship with women, either you are friendzoned or you fuck.

I’ve had gf dreams man, shits fucked up when you wake up and realise it’s fake

Watch out. Do not get cucked in your dreams.

I had a dream last night where I had a girlfriend that accepted me and I just hugged her and started crying involuntarily, which is strange as I haven't done that in over 5 years...

I used to act like i have a gf. Masomaxx is not a good thing.

How can it be strictly platonic if you are that excited about having a female friend and not just a friend? You are excited because she is female Cause u still want to fuck her. There is no such thing as strictly platonic friendship with women, either you are friendzoned or you fuck.

Nah if the girl is ugly enough you can be friends with her. She needs to be ugly enough you have no significant sexual interest.

Otherwise if she is attractive you are an orbiter.

Nah if the girl is ugly enough you can be friends with her. She needs to be ugly enough you have no significant sexual interest.

Otherwise you are an orbiter.
If they are they ugly chances are they dull as a rock due to low social interactions, low confidence, etc.

JFL at having female friends

Suifuel but still not as much suifuel as waking up from a lucid dream where you lose your virginity

What did she look like? Was she attractive?

As superficial as it sounds, yes. She had really nice hair too. I can visualize her hair. It was a light yellowish blonde...like an anime character would have. Style was really anime-like as well.

If they are they ugly chances are they dull as a rock due to low social interactions, low confidence, etc.

Ugly people can only be friends with other ugly people. That goes for both genders in all combinations. Ugly people can't truly be friends with good looking people because good looking people experience life completely different and you can never have anything in common with them.

I think the only advantage of having female friends is to get a window into the truth of what women are really like. Otherwise it's pointless. The only reason men put up with women in daily activities is for sex. Take away sex and there's nothing they are offering of value.

Without sex appeal, women are just duller, less interesting, less intelligent, less productive, more superficial, more emotional, and more irrational versions of men.

Ugly people can only be friends with other ugly people. That goes for both genders in all combinations. Ugly people can't truly be friends with good looking people because good looking people experience life completely different and you can never have anything in common with them.

I think the only advantage of having female friends is to get a window into the truth of what women are really like. Otherwise it's pointless. The only reason men put up with women in daily activities is for sex. Take away sex and there's nothing they are offering of value.

I don't know about the past but nowadays even ugly women are untouchable. They were always more agrassive towards me

I could not associate myself with a female that wouldn’t fuck me.

I had a dream last night where I had a girlfriend that accepted me and I just hugged her and started crying involuntarily, which is strange as I haven't done that in over 5 years...
I had a similar dream, I just started venting about all this shit and she just hugged me and I started crying for 20 minutes all while the time she hugged me.
I woke up and sincerely wanted to cry but couldn't. Likewise, I haven't cried In over 4 years.

No romance? I usually dream a few times a year that I fall in love with some girl and it's the best feeling ever. When I wake up I desperately try to go back to sleep so that I can reenter that dream again.

Why do you want to be friends with women? We have men for that and it works much better.

Try fucking women instead.

I had a dream once where I licked some ugly old woman's vagina. Dreams can be fucked up.

Nothing worse than waking up from a nice dream and realizing you have nothing good in you life.

sadly I never had dreams like that. But you can hug my mum if you want.:feelsbadman:

That dream sounds kind of sweet. Meaningless sex is degenerate. But I'm sure the fleeting platonic bond you had in this dream was heartwarming.

Lucky, I still can't cry even when I want. In my dream I was very cute, and there was a girl who just confessed to me in love and hugged me, and I'm woke up after that. This shit lifefuel and suifiel simultaneously.
I used to act like i have a gf. Masomaxx is not a good thing.
Also this.

You are getting cucked in your dreams boyo. Soon you will see chad and Tyrone spitroasting her in your nightmares

this is incredibly relatable except im not a fucking CUCK
cope

My mum is everything what we hate about women.
Relatable tbh. Your mum's a whore literally no offence lol.
Must really be fucked though...
You are UKcel though; have you thought about reporting her to police or something?

That dream sounds kind of sweet. Meaningless sex is degenerate. But I'm sure the fleeting platonic bond you had in this dream was heartwarming.

It really was....:feelscry:

As superficial as it sounds, yes. She had really nice hair too. I can visualize her hair. It was a light yellowish blonde...like an anime character would have. Style was really anime-like as well.
this actually happens to me quite often , its over for animecels

Relatable tbh. Your mum's a whore literally no offence lol.
Must really be fucked though...
You are UKcel though; have you thought about reporting her to police or something?
No, she isn't anymore a prostitute.

It was strictly platonic but she was super friendly and i was really happy about becoming friends with her. Then I fucking woke up. I hate my life. Why can't i just die in my sleep? Oh well, back to bed.
foids wont befriend a ugly guy ever, because for them a men not wanting to ge into her pants is inpossible

I had a dream once where I licked some ugly old woman's vagina. Dreams can be fucked up.
sounds pretty cucked ngl. I'm glad i dont see such things

you was on autopilot pal , i know that , theres just a fuckinng slight thing needet to go lucid at this point , you would have raped her if you where big time , its a good start remembering your dreams , if you go next time to sleep , lay on your back inhale for 7 secs and exhale for 5 do that a few times then naturally breath slow and count numbers in your brain , try to keep your mind occupied so you dont fall asleep , if done correctly you start to hear voices or have weird feelings , relax , keep counting and thinking of something , sooner or later you will find yourself in a dream but this time fully lucid

its the wild technique , needs some time to lern i still fail sometimes , like yesterday can remember what i dreamed and what i did but wasnt quite conscious ( lucid )

I haven't had one of those in months,maybe years,even my subconcious part knows it's over.

I dream of foids almost every night, and the dreams feel very real to me. I guess my hormones haven't full grasped that it's over yet, but I don't really complain either as the dreams are pleasant and always make me feel good when I wake up. Perhaps barely being able to distinguish between dreams and reality is a sign of losing one's sanity, who knows