Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just witnessed some kike activities in broad daylight

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
On the street today I just saw a Jew standing there staring at a U haul truck. Then when I came back there was another Jew taking boxes out of the truck and bringing them inside the building

You don't know if they were jewish or not you racist neo-nazi. Cool it with the antisemitism

proof they were jewish?
You can tell just by looking at them. That's like saying "proof they were black?"

A well trained eye can spot the jew 100% of the time

You can tell just by looking at them. That's like saying "proof they were black?"

These specific kikes looked like the ones who were digging tunnels in NYC they had the outfit and haircut and hat and phenotype and everything

IMG 3752

These specific kikes looked like the ones who were digging tunnels in NYC they had the outfit and haircut and hat and phenotype and everything
Gross. When they have the outfit, hairdo, hat, and everything else on, you know those are the most devout/satanic jews out there. You know for a fact that those kikes have raped children before. I've only ever seen one jew with the outfit on in my life and I wanted to vomit. They deserve nothing but the worst fate.

Screenshot 20230728 185845 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230807 014302 Free Adblocker Browser

This is exactly why I don't trust them. They play the victim but are always plotting something behind the scenes. I see this stuff happening in my neighborhood too. We need to wake up and see the real enemy. Great post, thanks for sharing.

I can't say that I completely agree that any Jew can be identified irl based only on their outward appearance alone because despite how many dead ringers there may be to a well-trained eye, sometimes, you really can't tell them apart from everyone else.

This is exactly why I don't trust them. They play the victim but are always plotting something behind the scenes. I see this stuff happening in my neighborhood too. We need to wake up and see the real enemy. Great post, thanks for sharing.
It has been LIFEFUEL to see so many normies turning against jews over the past 8 months or so. We still have a long ways to go, but it's progress nonetheless. There is hope for society after all

It has been LIFEFUEL to see so many normies turning against jews over the past 8 months or so. We still have a long ways to go, but it's progress nonetheless. There is hope for society after all
It's high time we open our eyes and recognize the true adversaries among us. Thanks for sharing your insight—it resonates deeply.

I can't say that I completely agree that any Jew can be identified irl based only on their outward appearance alone because despite how many dead ringers there may be to a well-trained eye, sometimes, you really can't tell them apart from everyone else.
I see where you're coming from, i suppose there are a couple out there who will fool you. For example when I first started watching ben shapiro when i was 15 I didn't know he was a jew, he looks very white. But I've heard one of his parents is white so that probably explains why he doesn't have that typical jewish "look". In my original comment I was gonna say 99% accuracy but then decided to just bump it up to 100% because I personally only ever had one example of my jew detector not going off.

Gross. When they have the outfit, hairdo, hat, and everything else on, you know those are the most devout/satanic jews out there. You know for a fact that those kikes have raped children before. I've only ever seen one jew with the outfit on in my life and I wanted to vomit. They deserve nothing but the worst fate.

View attachment 1169162
View attachment 1169165
That is crazy from where do you get this stuff.

so true lmao, even the teenage foids are openly hating kikes

such a sight for sore eyes

I see where you're coming from, i suppose there are a couple out there who will fool you. For example when I first started watching ben shapiro when i was 15 I didn't know he was a jew, he looks very white. But I've heard one of his parents is white so that probably explains why he doesn't have that typical jewish "look".
Normie / quirky and different foid trait: having a Jordan Peterson/Ben Shapiro phase :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/R3r01BruBok?si=THAzR2VB-a5jaL07
In my original comment I was gonna say 99% accuracy but then decided to just bump it up to 100% because I personally only ever had one example of my jew detector not going off.
I see. I just think that people who classify as Jewish include those of enormously diverse geographic origins and physical appearances, making the idea that Jews could easily and unmistakably be pointed out in a crowd of whites, for example, just based on their shared physical or biological characteristics pretty hard for me to buy.

This is exactly why I don't trust them. I see this stuff happening in my neighborhood too.
But yahudi takeover is a good thing. It means your neighborhood is headed toward gentrification and is doing well economically :feelsthink:

That is crazy from where do you get this stuff.

(I ramble a bit at the beginning of this post so i have a TLDR at the bottom if you jusy want a quick answer to your question :) but I def recommend reading at least from the 3rd paragraph onwards, I go through all the sources I know of)

There used to be a really good free-speech reddit alternative called Ruqqus. Basically it was a hotbed for right wing groups that were banned everywhere else - Nazis, incels, and of course r/fatpeoplehate. There was a lot of good information and infographics posted there, such as the images you see in my comment. I saved a lot of it, but everything I didn't save was lost to me when eventually the jewish admins shut down the site, but not before collecting thousands of dollars in donations from the userbase. Well, they didn't actually shut down the site, they just banned all the right wing groups, and therefore they lost 100% of their userbase. The site was now completely useless, it was literally just reddit but with a purple theme instead of red, and with slower loading times. The only subs left were stuff like r/pics, r/askruqqus (askreddit clone), etc. Days later they shut down the site and said "our site is now dead and this is the incels fault. We should have banned the incel and nazi subs much sooner" like lmao dumbasses didn't even realize that was the only reason people visited their site.

Anywho that's way more information than you cared for. After that I went to another free speech site where there was a little but of antisemitism called Poal. It just wasn't as good though because the entire userbase was boomers, and everyday they just spammed "ADMIT IT KIDDOS, WE HAD THE BEST MUSIC, BEST CARS, AND HOTTEST WOMEN" and "I HAD TO MOW LAWNS TO BUY TOYS, KIDS THESE DAYS CAN JUST OPEN A GOFUNDME TO GET THEIR PLAYSTATIONS!!!!!!!!" but as soon as you say something slightly critical of those boomer snowflakes, they start crying hysterically. Once again, way more info than you cared to know, but I thought I'd warn you because it's pretty annoying to put up with constantly. There's way more Qtards and Trumpers than there are nazis/antisemites there, but it's something. The address is "Poal (dot) co" if I remember right. I haven't been there in years but it's probably still up

There was also a site that was "communities (dot) win" but once again, the anti jew groups were kinda dead, not a big userbase

There's also a free speech twitter clone called "Gab" is think it's just "gab dot com" I think there's a lot of good stuff posted there but I don't have much experience with it

There's also a good documentary on jews and how they came to power and how they have a chokehold on the world called "Europa The Last Battle". you can find it on BitChute which is a free speech youtube alternative. It starts at the bolshevik revolution and goes through to modern day. My final screenshot in this post is a screenshot from that documentary. There's also a good Hitler documentary called "The Greatest Story Never Told"

Anywho, now my only source for this stuff is telegram, but I haven't really been able to find any channels that post this kind of stuff

TLDR I got it from a now defunct site where there was a big nazi community. I haven't been able to find a true replacement for that though ever since it was banned in 2021. I wish I could tell you a good place to find this stuff but I really don't know. Your best bet it telegram. I've found a lot of good right wing meme channels but not any that post stuff exposing jews. The closest to that would probably be a channel on there called ZoomerWaffen which posts world news but from an antisemite's perspective.

There's also some good flyers on GoyimTV, I think the link is "flyers dot goyimtv dot net" or maybe it's .com idk. There you'll find about a dozen flyers like this:

MEDIA

GUNCONTROL

Anywho I'll dump a bit more stuff since you seem interested

Screenshot 20230706 182822 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230816 043546 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20211106 202129 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230827 054054 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230614 044917 Free Adblocker Browser

( ^ ADL is a jewish supremacist organization if you're unaware)

Screenshot 20230504 023405 Free Adblocker Browser

^ Pre-Hitler Germany. This is why the german people voted the nazis into power

Definitely feel free to save some of these and spread the truth elsewhere

Last edited:
Normie / quirky and different foid trait: having a Jordan Peterson/Ben Shapiro phase :feelskek:
lol okay okay laugh all you want, I know that nowadays it sounds like I was being le quirky or something. but in compete seriousness, I didn't think much of it at the time. I just grew up in a very conservative family so it just felt natural to listen to one of the most famous and highly respected (at the time) conservative commentators. I had no idea that years later it would become a meme to have a ben shapiro phase at 15 :feelshaha:

I see. I just think that people who classify as Jewish include those of enormously diverse geographic origins and physical appearances
Correct me if im wrong but I'm pretty sure jews just come from a certain region of the middle east (im not referring to modern day isreal btw). Maybe there's people from other parts of the world who classify themselves as religous jews, but obv they're not ethnically jewish. But even then, those aren't real jews because the jewish religous text states "any non jew who practices judaism is to be put to death, and so is any jew who helped him study judaism".

making the idea that Jews could easily and unmistakably be pointed out in a crowd of whites, for example, just based on their shared physical or biological characteristics pretty hard for me to buy.
Maybe not unmistakably, but definitely shooting above 80%. Personally, id say even higher than that. For me personally id say at least 90%. You don't know how many times I've seen a person on TV and told my brother "how much do you want to bet he's jewish" and i look it up and every single time he/she is jewish. Not everyone is a dead giveaway with stereotypical features like a big nose, but there are other ways you can tell such as the eyes, the ears, the stature, and the hairline. Mannerisms are a big one too.

(I ramble a bit at the beginning of this post so i have a TLDR at the bottom if you jusy want a quick answer to your question :) but I def recommend reading at least from the 3rd paragraph onwards, I go through all the sources I know of)

There used to be a really good free-speech reddit alternative called Ruqqus. Basically it was a hotbed for right wing groups that were banned everywhere else - Nazis, incels, and of course r/fatpeoplehate. There was a lot of good information and infographics posted there, such as the images you see in my comment. I saved a lot of it, but everything I didn't save was lost to me when eventually the jewish admins shut down the site, but not before collecting thousands of dollars in donations from the userbase. Well, they didn't actually shut down the site, they just banned all the right wing groups, and therefore they lost 100% of their userbase. The site was now completely useless, it was literally just reddit but with a purple theme instead of red, and with slower loading times. The only subs left were stuff like r/pics, r/askruqqus (askreddit clone), etc. Days later they shut down the site and said "our site is now dead and this is the incels fault. We should have banned the incel and nazi subs much sooner" like lmao dumbasses didn't even realize that was the only reason people visited their site.

Anywho that's way more information than you cared for. After that I went to another free speech site where there was a little but of antisemitism called Poal. It just wasn't as good though because the entire userbase was boomers, and everyday they just spammed "ADMIT IT KIDDOS, WE HAD THE BEST MUSIC, BEST CARS, AND HOTTEST WOMEN" and "I HAD TO MOW LAWNS TO BUY TOYS, KIDS THESE DAYS CAN JUST OPEN A GOFUNDME TO GET THEIR PLAYSTATIONS!!!!!!!!" but as soon as you say something slightly critical of those boomer snowflakes, they start crying hysterically. Once again, way more info than you cared to know, but I thought I'd warn you because it's pretty annoying to put up with constantly. There's way more Qtards and Trumpers than there are nazis/antisemites there, but it's something. The address is "Poal (dot) co" if I remember right. I haven't been there in years but it's probably still up

There was also a site that was "communities (dot) win" but once again, the anti jew groups were kinda dead, not a big userbase

There's also a free speech twitter clone called "Gab" is think it's just "gab dot com" I think there's a lot of good stuff posted there but I don't have much experience with it

There's also a good documentary on jews and how they came to power and how they have a chokehold on the world called "Europa The Last Battle". you can find it on BitChute which is a free speech youtube alternative. It starts at the bolshevik revolution and goes through to modern day. My final screenshot in this post is a screenshot from that documentary. There's also a good Hitler documentary called "The Greatest Story Never Told"

Anywho, now my only source for this stuff is telegram, but I haven't really been able to find any channels that post this kind of stuff

TLDR I got it from a now defunct site where there was a big nazi community. I haven't been able to find a true replacement for that though ever since it was banned in 2021. I wish I could tell you a good place to find this stuff but I really don't know. Your best bet it telegram. I've found a lot of good right wing meme channels but not any that post stuff exposing jews. The closest to that would probably be a channel on there called ZoomerWaffen which posts world news but from an antisemite's perspective.

There's also some good flyers on GoyimTV, I think the link is "flyers dot goyimtv dot net" or maybe it's .com idk. There you'll find about a dozen flyers like this:

View attachment 1169174

View attachment 1169175

View attachment 1169177
View attachment 1169176

View attachment 1169178
View attachment 1169179
View attachment 1169180

View attachment 1169181

Cool stuff, i knew bitchute i watch alot of the flat earth theories over there

@ReadyPlayerOne and @Copexodius Maximus doxxed

they were probably transporting their (((adrenochrome)))

Probably Wayfair.

Public 1

ashkenazi jews are good at passing as white though

Definitely tunnels under that building

View attachment 1169174

View attachment 1169175

View attachment 1169177
View attachment 1169176

View attachment 1169178
View attachment 1169179
View attachment 1169180

View attachment 1169181

Dude that comment brought back old memories from long ago. I was one of the top users on Ruqqus. After quick research, people on that site went on to make this new one called rDrama net and WatchPeopleDie tv. We might be some internet crazies but we're forever.

View attachment 1169162
View attachment 1169165

View: https://voca.ro/1bW11JHhsz4U