Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just went to the store and was suicidefuel

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
So I went to the store to buy doritos to LDAR this friday at night and I saw a crowd of tallfags with a mid-tier Becky. All of them where like 6´1. I´m from a spic country so half of the zoomer men are in the range of 1.72-1.80m and other half are around 1.80-1.86m with a tiny minority below 1.72 m and over 1.86m. This because I work in a factory. Saddest part is that I´m part of the ones who arent even 1.70m. There are 2 stores in my hood so I decided to move to the other one in order to dont get mogged. When I enter I saw a foid in a top?
She had a open back top. Something like this
best-open-back-tops-289566-1625700928643-main.700x0c.jpg

And open in the front
220604_DESORDRE_0349_1024x.jpg

I guess she was going to a party just like the tallfags and the Becky. It breaks my heart to be missing these things. More because I suddenly lost contact with my HS ´friends´.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

The worst part is that I swear I saw this foid on top yesterday at night in the same store in pijama. You know what´s the worst thing? I picked the wrong milk shake. I wanted a chocolate milkshake but it was until I sat infront the computer that I realized I picked the choco-banana milkshake.

Last edited:
I would recommend simply ignoring Chadlite gangs and their foid orbiters; nothing much will come from trying hard to not "get mogged" since you already have been. :feelsjuice:

I would recommend simply ignoring Chadlite gangs and their foid orbiters; nothing much will come from trying hard to not "get mogged" since you already have been. :feelsjuice:
I get mogged all the time but this time it would´ve been worse.

worst part about chad/chad lites is the fact how powerful halo effect is....
it probably kills most incels and even normies are aware of the red/black pill

but the collapse on the horizon we'll see the who the real superior men :feelswhat::feelswhat:
jfl my chadpreet lite friends can't even handle insects, scared to shit for them. how they gonna protect and care for their foids:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

She wanted to get raped that's why she wore that filthy degenerate piece of cloth.
Even homeless people have better clothes than those filthy dirty ripped clothes stupid low iq foids wear.

She's getting gangbanged tonite

As incels, we've been mogged since birth

Fortunate you were able to move to an area where this would happen less often. Living in a wealthy, college-oriented city is suicide fuel.

any woman who dresses like that and reports rape should be ignored tbh

I haven’t seen a woman for like a month or sk

should have ripped open her dress in video game