Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I just went on a rape and murder spree (in my lucid dream)

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
I've had lucid dreams (the dreams in which you know you're dreaming and are free to do whatever you want) since I was little.
I used to use them to explore the dream realm and test various things (like flying, drving, calculating, reading).
Nowadays I exclusivly use them to run rape game.

I just woke up from one of these dreams. I ran around in town and assaulted a few women. I sniffed their asses like the chinese guy from the recent video. That was my inspiration. :feelskek: But every time I tried to grab them, they managed to escape.
Then I entered a doctor's office and talked a bit to the doctor there. Soon I started to molest the other clients. Most of them were young, attractive women (because if you hope something to be there in a lucid dream it is very likely to spawn). One of them was a japanese woman who fought me until I let go of her. Then I found a cute blonde and sniffed her ass but then she ran away from me and lost her smartphone on the way. I really wanted her so I chased her out of the building but she got into her car and drove away. I followed her a bit and shouted "You lost your cellphone" but she ignored it.
Now I started to get angry and returned to the house. The doctor gave me her phone number so I could call her to tell her she lost her phone. :feelstastyman:
Of course it didn't work, not even in a dream.
I entered a new room which was like a spa of some sort, clients waiting there. But they were all old and fat women.
There was a couch there and I tried to imagine a 10/10 girl into existence but I could only see her but not touch her and she didn't react to anything. She didn't materialize enough.
Now I was really angry, hoping not to wake up before I even got to fuck someone.
Then I saw the japanese woman from before again.
I assaulted her but she fought tooth and nails. Then I had enough. I pulled a gun out and shot her in the head twice. When she fell to the ground i shot her in the back of her head once more just to make sure. Finally I could have fun with her holes.
The doctor came in and started to talk to me but I didn't care. I was too busy pounding that asshole. But unfortunately, just before I came, I woke up as usual.

JFL at bitches who think they can reject me in my own dreams.

Based as fuck