Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just watched the incel documentary on BBC Iplayer.

I’d never heard of incelistan.

Me either, although I haven't really looked around for any other incel places.

Incelistan is a non-violent, dual-gender (free-mixing) support group for Incels and Incel Allies.

Maybe I could find an incel girlfriend there! LoL

Statusmaxxed

Just watched it there now, wasn't as good as I expected, cant believe that it interviewed a fellow countryman incel who is the same age as me

Just watched it there now, wasn't as good as I expected, cant believe that it interviewed a fellow countryman incel who is the same age as me
Yeah I actually thought that might have been you for a second.

You have to be retarded or seek e-fame to agree to appear in 'documentary' made by mainstream media, especially BBC that makes Ministry of Propaganda lead by Goebbels in comparison looks like source of all truth. It's obvious they gonna use you, twists your words and present you in a way THEY want you to look like. It reminds me modern medicine, that never wants to seek for true cause, just sympthoms. Incels are just a sympthom of sick body of todays society.

I'm assuming they were all white.

I'm gonna try to access it with VPN

Try Youtube if you cannot watch from BBC. Full video is there.

Last edited:
The main focus of the doc seemed to be the danger that incels pose to society. There were a couple of interviews with some aspie mentalcels though unfortunately no one of truecel tier was featured and thus ‘looks theory’ or lookism in general was barely mentioned if at all.

Catfishman’s interview, though quite funny casts incels in a very unsympathetic light (as I expected.) He is not a very good spokesperson for the blackpill and his depressing life does look like a post apocalyptic frozen wasteland dystopian nightmare.

There was only a brief mention of ‘a study in which women deemed 80% of men undesirable’ by one of the mentalcels but this was deliberately lightweight in my view.

Unfortunately there was no good representative for the ethnic incel community (which I believe is the best avenue of persuasion for the blackpill because the lef-wing media is always reticent to criticise ethnics and loves the ‘young white male’ narrative.)

Catfishman’s interview, though quite funny casts incels in a very unsympathetic light (as I expected.
Why people keep on putting blame and hate on Catfishman?
He almost seems normie tier to me.

There are autistic guys here literally asking to rape and kill all women with their cringe Anime Avi, yet catishman who simply chadfished girl IRL is seen as psychopathic?
While low inhib, he probably one of the least problematic guy here.
He's grounded enough in reality that he has the strenght to interact with roasties IRL unlike a bunch here who hides behind their keyboard.

Tons of you keep on whining about Incel being misrepresented but whereever there's a retard here calling to ''rape all foid'', ''foid should be locked in cage and murdered'', you guys clap, cheer and approve.

Same goes for all of you who comaplin when IT and normies call us a racist white neo-nazi group but keep bringing shit about how about ''niggers are inferior''.

''but MuH MisRprEsanTayshun!!''

A few months ago, I could defend this place when they nitpicked us but a lot fo you are making it difficult..

When I came here, it was all aboutt sharing blackpill knowledge, finding copes, pointing out the hypocrite behaviour of society but as time went on, the quality of posts dropped completely in IQ tbh.

Last edited:

There are autistic guys here literally asking to rape and kill all women with their cringe Anime Avi, yet catishman who simply chadfished girl IRL is seen as psychopathic?
While low inhib, he probably one of the least problematic guy here.
He's grounded enough in reality that he has the strenght to interact with roasties IRL unlike a bunch here who hides behind their keyboard.

Tons of you keep on whining about Incel being misrepresented but whereever there's a retard here calling to ''rape all foid'', ''foid should be locked in cage and murdered'', you guys clap, cheer and approve.

Same goes for all of you who comaplin when IT and normies call us a racist white neo-nazi group but keep bringing shit about how about ''niggers are inferior''.

''but MuH MisRprEsanTayshun!!''

A few months ago, I could defend this place when they nitpicked us but a lot fo you are making it difficult..

When I came here, it was all aboutt sharing blackpill knowledge, finding copes, pointing out the hypocrite behaviour of society but as time went on, the quality of posts dropped completely in IQ tbh.
I agree with you, I am one of the few who does not advocate for rape and violence and also thinks catfishman is retarded.

Why do these videos always ignore the racepill? Catfishman started bringing it up but only briefly.

There are autistic guys here literally asking to rape and kill all women with their cringe Anime

Sharing blackpill knowledge is worthless for already blackpilled users, same with pointing out the hypocrite behaviour of society, we already know it, and finding copes is worthless and will not change our situation.

That content is good for bluepilled/redpilled people but we have to move to the next stage and start planning our revolution.

There is nothing wrong about removing women's right, they don't deserve it and society is getting destroyed because of it.

Here you are right, niggers can be incels aswell and we don't have the luxury to lose millions of potential soldiers,

Why do these videos always ignore the racepill? Catfishman started bringing it up but only briefly.
I find that extremely frustrating as well. That is the one area of the blackpill which makes the left extremely uncomfortable and the media will not touch it.