Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just watched the incel documentary on BBC Iplayer.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
The main focus of the doc seemed to be the danger that incels pose to society. There were a couple of interviews with some aspie mentalcels though unfortunately no one of truecel tier was featured and thus ‘looks theory’ or lookism in general was barely mentioned if at all.

Catfishman’s interview, though quite funny casts incels in a very unsympathetic light (as I expected.) He is not a very good spokesperson for the blackpill and his depressing life does look like a post apocalyptic frozen wasteland dystopian nightmare.

There was only a brief mention of ‘a study in which women deemed 80% of men undesirable’ by one of the mentalcels but this was deliberately lightweight in my view.

Unfortunately there was no good representative for the ethnic incel community (which I believe is the best avenue of persuasion for the blackpill because the lef-wing media is always reticent to criticise ethnics and loves the ‘young white male’ narrative.)

Can you link me to the doc brother?

I'm watching it right now using Epic Privacy Browser. It has a built in VPN. I chose a UK proxy and voila. @GreaseCel

Anyone who can be potentially blackpilled will do his own research. The people who will watch this are naive boomers and metropolitan commies who probably already had a retarded view on inceldom so nothing of value was really lost.

I'm watching it right now using Epic Privacy Browser. It has a built in VPN. I chose a UK proxy and voila.
@GreaseCel
Anyone who can be potentially blackpilled will do his own research. The people who will watch this are naive boomers and metropolitan commies who probably already had a retarded view on inceldom so nothing of value was really lost.
Yeah this documentary was made for boomers, it was teeming with ‘young people these days’ rhetoric.

They refuse to interview the ugly incels, so that the clueless normies will continue thinking we're all just retarded volcels

The main focus of the doc seemed to be the danger that incels pose to society. There were a couple of interviews with some aspie mentalcels though unfortunately no one of truecel tier was featured and thus ‘looks theory’ or lookism in general was barely mentioned if at all.

Catfishman’s interview, though quite funny casts incels in a very unsympathetic light (as I expected.) He is not a very good spokesperson for the blackpill and his depressing life does look like a post apocalyptic frozen wasteland dystopian nightmare.

There was only a brief mention of ‘a study in which women deemed 80% of men undesirable’ by one of the mentalcels but this was deliberately lightweight in my view.

Unfortunately there was no good representative for the ethnic incel community (which I believe is the best avenue of persuasion for the blackpill because the lef-wing media is always reticent to criticise ethnics and loves the ‘young white male’ narrative.)
This is what i expected.
I wouldn´t be surprised if we are considered as criminals in the future.
LMFAO

Fuck mankind.

Try with a VPN man.
The BBC has a VPN blacklist. It is the Big Black Cock, after all...

If I were inclined to steal intellectual property and to violate the national rights of the original Rothschild colony known as the UK, I would make a torrent out of it.

If I were inclined to steal intellectual property and to violate the national rights of the original Rothschild colony known as the UK, I would make a torrent out of it.
The Khazar Empire.
#0yF3ck6ngVey

It works if you connect to Epic Privacy Browser's UK proxy server. I'm watching it right now and I'm not in the UK:

Attachments

• BBCscreenshot.png
    BBCscreenshot.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 154

Yeah, this tbh.

Makes me rage tbh, I hope I can forget about this propaganda piece asap.

Makes me rage tbh, I hope I can forget about this propaganda piece asap.
I am glad i never watched it.
L0L at watching Kosher media.

Uhh I'm making the huge mistake of watching, 15 minutes in and I'm borderline rage quitting. There's absolutely no attempt what so ever, to engage the topic in a reasonable or rational evidence based manner. Incels exist and exist for a reason and are growing. Why is that? What's going on sociologically to explain why this is occurring? Yes, some incels are batshit crazy, no doubt, but we have thought this through and there are established explanations why this is occurring, and of course the BBC makes no serious attempt to address them.

If they did discuss them and then attempted to debunk us with evidence and well reasoned arguments then fair enough, although I think the evidence and arguments we have are stronger and will prevail in the end. At least that would be an attempt at debate.The programme is just sensationalist scaremongering hyperventilating from normie society.

It works if you connect to Epic Privacy Browser's UK proxy server. I'm watching it right now and I'm not in the UK:
I just tried that and it's blocked, JFL. One solution won't work for all.

catfishman should've worn big sunglasses to cover his eye area. That ski mask alone didn't do a very good job and looked ridiculous. :feelskek:

catfishman should've worn big sunglasses to cover his eye area. That ski mask alone didn't do a very good job and looked ridiculous. :feelskek:
It was like he was trining to portray himself as some kind of super villain.

94 infiltrators :giga:. Does that mean new accounts?

Uhh I'm making the huge mistake of watching, 15 minutes in and I'm borderline rage quitting. There's absolutely no attempt what so ever, to engage the topic in a reasonable or rational evidence based manner. Incels exist and exist for a reason and are growing. Why is that? What's going on sociologically to explain why this is occurring? Yes, some incels are batshit crazy, no doubt, but we have thought this through and there are established explanations why this is occurring, and of course the BBC makes no serious attempt to address them.

If they did discuss them and then attempted to debunk us with evidence and well reasoned arguments then fair enough, although I think the evidence and arguments we have are stronger and will prevail in the end. At least that would be an attempt at debate.The programme is just sensationalist scaremongering hyperventilating from normie society.
It's the same shit as their documentaries on NatSoc Germany or White Nationalists, it's always just footage of angry-looking men marching with creepy music playing in the background, they never actually attempt to explain why people would be part of such a group because then people would find out that everything their government has told them is wrong. Leftist ideologies are inherently against truth and the natural order so the only way they can convince people that they are the 'good' side is by simply not telling people what their opponents believe.

No good can come from collaborating with the (((media)))

Is catfishman for real?!! Do any of you know more of his back story?? Because anyone who knows him in real life would instantly recognize him even with that mask on :feelshaha:

Attachments

• catfishman.png
    catfishman.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 157
Is catfishman for real?!! Do any of you know more of his back story?? Because anyone who knows him in real life would instantly recognize him even with that mask on :feelshaha:
Yeah, I was thinking that whilst watching him, especially as he lives in a vet recognisable snowy area to anyone who was from that town.

This is the most retarded facial disguise I've ever seen, if I can see the top of your face, and then a portion of your nose and your mouth, I can literally generate an image of your entire face in my mind, and anyone can do that, the dude is showing like 60% of his face and the most significant parts too, why even bother wearing a mask if its a mask like this?

most of the truly toxic people that could be found here are actually just larping normies.

neetandtidy is a perfect example of this. ironically...the normies who can more easily form relationships have bad intentions as usual. most cels don't want to do anything dangerous...talking shit about women on the internet isn't a big deal. the people who post

"state sponsored girlfriends" and outlandish nonsense are gas lighting or venting in an ironic way.
it's all a fuckin psyop
View attachment 130606
why even bother wearing a mask if its a mask like this?

literally this.

it's a metaphor for it being ok to hate certain faces like this. mask is just face metaphor. they hate our masks.
they can't come out and say they just want to genocide certain faces so they have to use little subliminal messages for the boomers.

they're the good guys though.

Last edited:
I think it's more a case of ugly incels being smart enough to realise that going on a documentary would absolutely destroy their life, hence why only attention seeking retards like larpfishman get interviewed.

View attachment 130614
Pretty much... imagine the social fallout of appearing in something like this? Also you’d probably never work again.

I dont want to waste my time watching that tbh.

No mention of the real reasons for male inceldom and judging practically millions of men in the world because of 3 mentalcel killlers is the same retarded narrative we will see over and over.

Not even 45 seconds in I can already tell it's going to be bad.

Last edited:
I just watched it, it's shit in a boring way. The only bit that was mildly entertaining was CFM being a sperge on camera. I mean he looks awful for incels (also straight up talks about his ex girlfriend) but was entertaining in a "oh god why would anyone do this on camera" kind of way.
Yeah man, he is literally a terrible representative for incels and they made it look like he is a ‘celebrity figure’ jfl. The funniest line from him though is when he said that “catfishing females is actually better than sex,” I had to laugh at that.

why was CFM calling those women fat yet he's a fat fuck as well JFL

does that guy "matt" post on r/inceltears.

nvm he says he lurks incelistan

Last edited: