Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just watched a 26 episode anime in less than a day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Normal people would watch this over a few weeks. I did it in less than a day. I even managed to waste the other half of a day on playing video games and watching a sitcom.

Quite a life I lead. Worst part? I love it. This is the best my life gets. This is my favorite kind of day, and I'm miserable when I'm doing anything else. I wish I could do this for the rest of my life.

I maraton watcher too, but would take 2 days for me

I can’t even watch an episode of something without getting bored. I don’t know how you guys do this.

I did that today, but I watch everything in 2x
I can’t even watch an episode of something without getting bored. I don’t know how you guys do this.
just follow my advice and start watching everything in 2x

That's often what I do as well, but it depends on the show. If something has 50+ episodes for instance, then I feel less inclined to try and marathon through it.

Mogs me. I take about 2 or 3 days to finish a 12 episode anime.

nah I cannot do that. most i can manage is 6 episodes in one sitting, then I need to pace around or bother my brother or play games or something

If you enjoy doing it, you should absolutely do it. Who gives a shit if anyone else thinks it's sad or weird? If it's a cope that brings you some kind of pleasure, embrace it.

this behavior is more widespread than you think, i know a gym obsessed normie and he insists on not watching series until they're done airing so he can binge them

Same here tbh, i never understood the concept of binge watching shows, or animus. The only way i'm capable of listening to 2 hour podcasts for instance is, when i'm simultanisly playing a video game while listening to it.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

im usually too lazy to watch anime

Its over for you

Some people would say you have a great life.
What else would you do? Going outside and grab 'hem by the balls?
At least you can enjoy your cope.

I watched fate heavens feel 2
Pretty good.