Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just wasted 3 months of my life on a femoid

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I just wasted 3 months of my life on a femoid. I honestly feel like such a cuck. LOL at me for thinking women are different. This bitch isnt even good looking. I should of just let her overdose on drugs and let her brother kill her. She just tells me she moved in with her ex. Her ex isnt even a chad, but he had chad tendencies like cheating and mentally abusing her. I didnt even get [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pussy. 2018 is the year of rot. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes I know I'll [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]prob get called fakecel for this. There is more to it. [/font][/font]

Getting cucked means youre not blackpilled. Just lol at thinking a woman can care about you when you're ugly

Well, thats what happens you pour your heart, soul, energy, and love onto one girl.

Oh well.

_94787986_milo_976ap.jpg

Almost nothing in life is 100% guaranteed.

nausea said:
elaborate?

I got cucked. Thought I found a virgin that I could deflower. Her brother tried to kill her. I hel[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ped her. She did heroin, I got her off heroin. She gets distant out of nowhere. I ask her whats she doing 30 minutes ago. She said she was at her ex. I ask her i thought she had a curfew. She says she moved in with her ex. Now Im here ty[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ping this laughing at myself. [/font][/font]

kodoku said:
Getting cucked means youre not blackpilled. Just lol at thinking a woman can care about you when you're ugly

yeah true, I dont even know why I tried. this was one of my [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]personal black pills[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] that I have to swallow that I will be alone for the rest of my life. [/font][/font]

Now you know personality doesn't hold a candle to looks, I mean it does matter, just not as much as you think.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Now you know personality doesn't hold a candle to looks
His looks were quite normal. Though he isnt ugly.
Live update: She said she is self harming again. I debating if I should just nudge her into to suicide. I honestly dont care about her anymore and want her to die. pretty sure she'll do it if I said so.

Futurecel2.0 said:
Live update: She said she is self harming again. I debating if I should just nudge her into to suicide. I honestly dont care about her anymore and want her to die. pretty sure she'll do it if I said so.

Fuck that shit, girls have no reason to self harm, they have the whole world ready for them. Dude, just fucking ghost her and find something else to do.

Futurecel2.0 said:

she would deserve it. One of my greatest regrets is saving a female from suicide.

Ghost her and cry to your pillow at night until you stop thinking about her

Vidya and anime helps

also you still cuck if you think about her

its over dude ldar now

nausea said:
also you still cuck if you think about her

No I told her that I should of let her overdose on heroin and let her brother shoot her. Then I blocked her. Now it' ttime to ldar and League of legends cope with Aurelion Sol because he is cool.

proud of you, boyo. Hope she follows through

Now I just wish I had some drugcope. Then i'll be in heaven.

anon_899 said:
Ghost her and cry to your pillow at night until you stop thinking about her

Vidya and anime helps

what anime should i watch? The only ones I'm watching right now is Black Clover and Dragon Ball Su[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]per and Season 1 of Overlord.[/font]

Futurecel2.0 said:
Now I just wish I had some drugcope. Then i'll be in heaven.

what anime should i watch? The only ones I'm watching right now is Black Clover and Dragon Ball Su[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]per and Season 1 of Overlord.[/font]

Find some anime do binge watch, Hunter x Hunter is good for that since it's long but not too long. I also liked My Hero Academia, but it's shorter. Attack on Titan is also a must watch.

Play some vidya too.

anon_899 said:
Find some anime do binge watch, Hunter x Hunter is good for that since it's long but not too long. I also liked My Hero Academia, but it's shorter. Attack on Titan is also a must watch.

Play some vidya too.

HxH is the shit. MHA is also the shit. I've watched both already. I've seen the first season of AoT. How do the other seasons com[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pare? I've been trying to get into the Fate series but I never make it through the seasons. [/font]

Futurecel2.0 said:
HxH is the shit. MHA is also the shit. I've watched both already. I've seen the first season of AoT. How do the other seasons com[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pare? I've been trying to get into the Fate series but I never make it through the seasons. [/font]

I watched only the first season too, so I can't really say anything. The fate series also seems to be good, but I'm in a 2 month binge through One Piece, and I'm still in episode 460~, so it will take a while to catch up.

fucking ditch anime and watch breaking bad
https://incels.is/Thread-superb

nausea said:

still one of my favorites.

fukmylyf said:
nausea said:
still one of my favorites.
join that thread if you like to talk about it