Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just wanted to live a normal life

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
This is something that really hurt for me, I'm not fit to have a normal life, a life with some good memories, I never was part of anything, I never had fun with friends, never had girlfriends.

I'm 25 years old and never had one good moment in my life where I can think, "Yeah my life kind sucks for me right now, but at least I have some good memories", there is no "good" moments for me, no first kiss, no first love(or any), no party night with friends, no feeling of belonging to a group, no one cares, no one knows, the same old joke. If for one day I can pass it unnoticed and no one insult me, it is the closest I can considered it as a "good" day.

I will never be able to hold a job, I will never be able to have good relationship with people, the worst is that I'm not just sitting in my room typing, this words are the result of entire days, weeks, months, YEAARS! Of trying and trying, failing and failing, humiliations, why even try so much? Can cucks and normies understand the pain? No life, no future, no past, no one, that feeling of passing the whole day with something stucked in your throat, it's like you want to vomit it but you can't, you want to cry it but you can't.

I can't relate to anyone, I can't picture myself with a group of friends in a mall laughing, having a good time, watching a movie together, shiting on and making fun of how bad the movie is. Can they understand the blessing that is to be a normal human? Everytime I think about the people who bullied me having all this, that feeling stucked in my throat becomes something else, rage, hate, sometimes I cry but not of sadness anymore, I want to break something I want to hit someone, make their face so disfigured that they will for the first time understand what is to be me.

My friend, you just described my life. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
I want to hit someone, make their face so disfigured that they will for the first time understand what is to be me.
That's what happened to me and I know exactly what it's like to be you bro.

Why are we mocked and hated? Our faces are a fucking medical problem. We need surgery, not ridicule. Fuck this world. Fuck this cuntry.

The sad reality...existing is agony

Have you found another job, man?

I have good memories but they were all from my childhood. Once I turned 14 or 15, all that went down the drain. Also, none of those memories involved a girlfriend. It’s over for me.

Have you found another job, man?
I have a interview that will happen now in september, but it is for a nother internship :feelsbadman:, at least they pay really well, I just hope I don't fuck this up is one of my last chances.

I just wanted the basic. The basics of the maslow pyramid.

Yes I wanted the same but it's too late my life is already wasted

That's how "our" people repay us.

Your post made me tear up op. I also try to think back, and come up empty, and it's only gotten emptier since childhood. Some old man asked me for directions a few days ago and I was so happy afterward, that someone talked to me that was respectful and looked me in the eye. I'm still thinking about it. It makes me feel so pathetic, everywhere I go l'm treated like a leper. I want to go up to ppl and just scream in their face so they'd acknowledge me, anything. My family doesn't give a shit about me, they prefer it when I stay out of sight and out of mind so they're not bothered. The last year of uni before I dropped out, I went two weeks without talking to anyone. It was like I was descending into madness, I'd get paranoid and only come out of my room during the night when my room mates were asleep. It was too painful to have to see the strained uncomfortable half smile they were obliged to make whenever I passed them.

never had one good moment in my life where I can think, "Yeah my life kind sucks for me right now, but at least I have some good memories", there is no "good" moments for me, no first kiss, no first love(or any), no party night with friends, no feeling of belonging to a group, no one cares, no one knows, the same old joke
We missed out on developmental milestones and some even physical milestones. It never began for us

Great post.
I went two weeks without talking to anyone. It was like I was descending into madness
This is brutal. Something i notice when in prolongued isolation (3 days or more, never experienced two whole weeks tho) is the deterioration of physical health, in particular the heart and the breathing. Also brain fog and sleep problems.

Great post.

This is brutal. Something i notice when in prolongued isolation (3 days or more, never experienced two whole weeks tho) is the deterioration of physical health, in particular the heart and the breathing. Also brain fog and sleep problems.
I was only skittish and had trouble thinking, having heart & breathing problems must have been pretty scary.

For most incels, life ends in the teen years by rejection and eventual blackpilling

The last good thing I can remember was me and my dad going to Florida together in 2014. I was 17 and still bluepilled and me and him had fun doing tourist trap shit. Those 2 weeks were better than all of my teen years combined.

Before that, the last time good memories was when I was 8 years old and playing Toon Town with the other two autistic kids I went to school with. My family moved and I lost track of both of them. I didn’t have any other friends during the rest of my school years. I was the ugly recluse that didn’t do any extracurricular activities. The only reason I didn’t get bullied to hell and back was that I was kinda big and I wasn’t afraid to fight.

This is something that really hurt for me, I'm not fit to have a normal life, a life with some good memories, I never was part of anything, I never had fun with friends, never had girlfriends.

I'm 25 years old and never had one good moment in my life where I can think, "Yeah my life kind sucks for me right now, but at least I have some good memories", there is no "good" moments for me, no first kiss, no first love(or any), no party night with friends, no feeling of belonging to a group, no one cares, no one knows, the same old joke. If for one day I can pass it unnoticed and no one insult me, it is the closest I can considered it as a "good" day.

I will never be able to hold a job, I will never be able to have good relationship with people, the worst is that I'm not just sitting in my room typing, this words are the result of entire days, weeks, months, YEAARS! Of trying and trying, failing and failing, humiliations, why even try so much? Can cucks and normies understand the pain? No life, no future, no past, no one, that feeling of passing the whole day with something stucked in your throat, it's like you want to vomit it but you can't, you want to cry it but you can't.

I can't relate to anyone, I can't picture myself with a group of friends in a mall laughing, having a good time, watching a movie together, shiting on and making fun of how bad the movie is. Can they understand the blessing that is to be a normal human? Everytime I think about the people who bullied me having all this, that feeling stucked in my throat becomes something else, rage, hate, sometimes I cry but not of sadness anymore, I want to break something I want to hit someone, make their face so disfigured that they will for the first time understand what is to be me.
Make them pay.

I can so fucking relate OP I'm in the exact same situation, I've never had a big group of friends that I partied with or formed memories with, now I'm an oldcel and all alone.

All I wanted was something simple; a teenage love, then party in my late teens early twenties bang some hoes in ONS then at like 25 find a nice girl to settle down with, have a small home, go travelling with. A small and tight male friendship group that formed in high school and uni but nope, just emptiness.

Now I have 35 years of microwaveable meals alone with no friends wagecucking on minimum wage to look forward to. And it's all down to milimetres of bone. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

In a few decades you will remember this as the better times. It's shit now, but will get way worse. Except you go ER of course.

Anyone who's not in a similar situation should be b&.

I went two weeks without talking to anyone
I easily go months without talking to anyone but cashiers and waiters when im a neet
nowadays at least I communicate with my coworkers
But the rest of your story is fckin brutal man :feelsbadman: *pats shoulder*
parents create incels then act like being a loser is our fault, I fuckin hate my parents, those fucking assholes
and normie says we have to cant hate our parents, gotta be grateful they raised us, jfl I wish I was never born
Now I have 35 years of microwaveable meals alone with no friends wagecucking on minimum wage to look forward to. And it's all down to milimetres of bone. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
sorry man but I find this funny af

Last edited:
There's no "normal" life bro. All this normie stereotypical life is a charade that will crumble as a house of cards when the next big economic/social event arrives

Just 80 years ago people were bayonetting, bombing & genociding each other on a world wide scale. 80 years, that's just a generation ago, ponder on that.

Don't give up OP. Don't let those fags in your previous job win. Find a new job and surgerymax (your original plan).

I always walked with underdogs and fringe elements as long as I can remember. To me this is normal. I can't imagine life as a normie the likes of which you describe. This is who I was, am, and will always be and the world hates me for it, though I didn't choose to be so.