Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wanted to be loved and feel cared

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Is that something too much to ask:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: In my whole life I just needed someone to love me and wanted to feel cared (not even my parents ever loved me as a kid) and in return I wanted to show my love and care for them,too bad that I am ugly so nobody ever make me feel in that way:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:it is just a basic human thing and im deprived of it my whole life

ur not entitlted to it sweaty

agreed. bizarre to think that most people just experience this naturally with no effort or anything

Know your place, incel.

it is too much to ask sweaty

agreed. bizarre to think that most people just experience this naturally with no effort or anything

It's amazing that most people on Earth consider social interaction to come as naturally as breathing. To me, it's like trying to solve multiple integrals in my head.

One of the moments that made me the maddest was when some Stacy was completely blown back that I have never even held hands with a girl, let alone kissed one, in her mind affection and love were as easy to come by as oxygen so she couldn't comprehend that some people can work all their lives for it and end up no better than they started, all while she knows that she would rather die than go on one date with me, their minds are inhuman

"you aren't entitled to love until you fix your personality sweetie!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

That idea seems so alien and abstract to me :feelsbadman: just seems so implausible my brain thinks it isn't really possible
One of the moments that made me the maddest was when some Stacy was completely blown back that I have never even held hands with a girl, let alone kissed one, in her mind affection and love were as easy to come by as oxygen so she couldn't comprehend that some people can work all their lives for it and end up no better than they started, all while she knows that she would rather die than go on one date with me, their minds are inhuman
What did she say to you? Why and how did you tell her?

I always imagined that it would completely blow their mind. I don't think virginity would shock women too much if you're unattractive, but being khv ... I can see how they can't even imagine that that's possible

no one cares

i had one social opportunity yesterday, but the guys didn't bring anyone along so i just sat with a few 30 year old boomers talking about nothing for a few hours, games and shit

no one minds or cares, it's all good, just rot alone brah

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:it is just a basic human thing and im deprived of it my whole life
i seriously would be a lot better if i had a thicc mommy gf to cuddle and hold hands with
we don't even need to have sex
just the warm touch would be enough to bring life back to my dead heart :feelsbadman:

Know your place, incel.
Grow taller.
I mean I know my place as an ugly 23 years old KHHV but I don't only mean this as a romantic relationship from a girl.Even my own family never loved me so I don't really know,I don't understand why my family doesn't love me just because I'm ugly lol because I did everything I could for them to love me back but yeah nobody wants to love you even as a family member when you look bad lmao. :feelscry: This is so shallow.

Last edited:
Feels bad man.

Only for good looking males

I mean I know my place as an ugly 23 years old KHHV but I don't only mean this as a romantic relationship from a girl.Even my own family never loved me so I don't really know,I don't understand why my family doesn't love me just because I'm ugly lol because I did everything I could for them to love me back but yeah nobody wants to love you even as a family member when you look bad lmao. :feelscry: This is so shallow.
Yeah man it's brutal, just focus on coping and moneymaxxing.

ur not entitlted to it sweaty
I agree with this actually. But at the same time, women, and society, are not entitled to feeling or being safe around men, nor our money. And yet, here we are, having our rage suppressed and our money stolen

I agree with this actually. But at the same time, women, and society, are not entitled to feeling or being safe around men, nor our money. And yet, here we are, having our rage suppressed and our money stolen
no it's a joke, anyone is entitled to basic human needs, being lonely is extremely bad for ur health

no it's a joke, anyone is entitled to basic human needs, being lonely is extremely bad for ur health
Well, loneliness isn't solely cured by romance. Family and friends help too

You should have thought about that before deciding to be born ugly

same man. cursed to this shit lonely life just because of a few centimeters of height.