Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to talk to her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Title.
I just want to feel like a human.

Talking to girls is danger as virgin incel because you fall in love with the first girl that treats you like the human being

Talking to girls is danger as virgin incel because you fall in love with the first girl that treats you like the human being
this

it will lead you to fucking up your chances with her as you have no experience

Damnation of man

I want to love her but she doesn't love me.
I want to touch her but she doesn't wanna touch me.

If by talking you mean at least 10 minutes of you and her alone having a dialogue about non job/school related topics the last time I talked to a woman was 2002 during late high school years.Just one time and never happened again.

There is no end in sight

can confirm

I'm assuming this is about your oneitis.

It's like ripping off a bandaid. The slower you rip it off, the more it hurts.

Don't waste any more time than you have to on a girl that you know, deep down, will never love you - especially if you are young. I can't remember how old you are. But it's better to let go of a oneitis which right now feels like "the one", than to suffer for years afterwards realizing how much time you wasted. Because by then, I guarantee you, you'll know she wasn't "the one".