Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just want to grow a mustache.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
How come not even this cope I'm allowed to?

20200706 005448

Do you have a mustache? Is there any way I can grow one? Pls help

You don't want to grow a moutache as an incel you'll be endlessly mocked as a pedo by normies.

And lack of facial hair growth potential usually means good head hair growth potential so be grateful for that, unless you're truly unlucky and can grow neither well.

You don't want to grow a moutache as an incel you'll be endlessly mocked as a pedo by normies.

And lack of facial hair growth potential usually means good head hair growth potential so be grateful for that, unless you're truly unlucky and can grow neither well.
I couldn't care less about normies' opinions of me. I'm invisible to them, and if I ever get noticed I'll be as pathetic as ever to them.

Also I started balding at 15 yo, there's no bright side on either end. I just want to grow a mustache.

I had a mustache for many years.

I thought it looked cool.

But it didn't...

Now i just stubblemaxx until it itches.

Or beardmaxx.

I don't really even care anymore about it.
I couldn't care less about normies' opinions of me. I'm invisible to them, and if I ever get noticed I'll be as pathetic as ever to them.

Also I started balding at 15 yo, there's no bright side on either end. I just want to grow a mustache.
If you want a mustache you can have a mustache!

So you're advancing on the norwood scale AND can't grow facial hair? Is it just the stache that comes in thin or can you not grow a beard either?

I had a mustache for many years.

I thought it looked cool.

But it didn't...
Brutal, but normies' opinions are valueless. All it matters is that you liked it.

If you want a mustache you can have a mustache!
But how? I spent a semester not trimming it and using minoxidil and all I got were thin and far apart few hairs that didn't even cast a shadow to seem like a mustache stubble.
So you're advancing on the norwood scale AND can't grow facial hair? Is it just the stache that comes in thin or can you not grow a beard either?
Basically, I can grow the chin

TRY using castor oil (look it up, said to make hair thicker!) And eat lots of foods with trace minerals such as silica. (Sand lol)

The thing about hair is, it requires good nutrition. I know a dude my exact age and he is totally grey. While i barely have any. He did put up with more job stress but he is healthier over all compared to me. Because he worked inside.

But he ate a lot of sugar junk. And i ate hard carbs....

TRY using castor oil (look it up, said to make hair thicker!) And eat lots of foods with trace minerals such as silica. (Sand lol)

The thing about hair is, it requires good nutrition. I know a dude my exact age and he is totally grey. While i barely have any. He did put up with more job stress but he is healthier over all compared to me. Because he worked inside.

But he ate a lot of sugar junk. And i ate hard carbs....
Thanks, will check it

minoxidil bro

minoxidil bro
It's expensive cope. You have to use it indefinitely and it's not even guarantee to work in the first place.

If you have shitty beard genes it's over.

It's expensive cope. You have to use it indefinitely and it's not even guarantee to work in the first place.

If you have shitty beard genes it's over.
It worked for me in 8 months. I used to only be able to grow hair on the side a little and under my chin, now I have a full beard with very little bald spot. I haven't used it in 2 years and my beard is still full

It worked for me in 8 months. I used to only be able to grow hair on the side a little and under my chin, now I have a full beard with very little bald spot. I haven't used it in 2 years and my beard is still full
Hmm. Maybe I'll reconsider then. Dunno yet.