Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to get away from everything

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
This world is cruel and cold. No one cares about me or loves me.

I was in the gym, I felt shit, ugly and alone. No one to talk to. I couldn’t even enjoy it and I looked in the mirror and hated myself and how I look.

I cut the workout short and left already, depressed, even the thing I enjoy most I couldn’t enjoy it. I feel like dying

Last edited:
Do the same as me. Dont look at yourself in the mirror. Doing this I can cope with how shit my face is and forget about it

Hey man if anything, if it wasnt for you, I would have changed my ways and tried to be less angry but thanks to reading your posts, I embrace the angry arab in me and never felt any better.
Hands down one of the coolest guys here,
You have a job
You take cool drugs that make you strong and angry and horny (steriods)
You are jacked
You are strong
You are an IRAQI so most likely at least one percent related to the greatest Arab ruler saddam hussien may Allah have mercy on him and his family.

Do the same as me. Dont look at yourself in the mirror. Doing this I can cope with how shit my face is and forget about it
I kept avoiding looking in the mirror, but then it was unavoidable because the dumbbell rack faces the mirror. Then the gym started getting busier and busier and there were a lot of people. I felt so fucking shit

Hey man if anything, if it wasnt for you, I would have changed my ways and tried to be less angry but thanks to reading your posts, I embrace the angry arab in me and never felt any better.
Hands down one of the coolest guys here,
You have a job
You take cool drugs that make you strong and angry and horny (steriods)
You are jacked
You are strong
You are an IRAQI so most likely at least one percent related to the greatest Arab ruler saddam hussien may Allah have mercy on him and his family.
Thanks man

Actually a very good cope no joke it helps like crazy, I throwed pretty much all my mirrors outside and make sure to never open the camera app again