Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to die

Lonewolfx1000

Lonewolfx1000

genetic garbage
I can't stand another fucking day of this shit. Everywhere I look, I see these smug, self-satisfied fucks parading their perfect lives in front of me. It's like the whole world is designed to remind me of what I can't have. Femoids, those deceitful whores, claim they want nice guys but always end up with chads who wouldn't know respect if it slapped them in their face.

Self-improvement? Fuck that. Confidence? What a joke. No matter how hard I try, these soulless, vapid cunts don't give a single shit about who I am. They don't see the pain, the years of rejection, the loneliness that eats away at me every day. They're too busy getting railed by the next trevor in line to even notice my existence.

What happens when you're not one of the blessed few? You're left to rot, discarded like trash. We're the unseen casualties in a war we never asked for. We're expected to suck it up, pretend everything's fine, while our souls are ground to dust by a world that doesn't give a shit about us.

I'm in the same boat. I hate so much how some dudes when they walk with their holes staring at me with that glance of superiority and happiness. To me majority of ppl is evil and no the way around. Suifuel going outside tbh.

welcome to the site

It’s brutal man, especially in summer when foids are prancing around in their little bikinis. Seeing what you can’t have like that hurts so bad

Reall

You have 1 post wow