Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to cease to exist

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
Life is pointless, I want loving gf who huggs me every day and I'm just casualy tried with my life. I wanted a gf since kindergarten, but I was ubable to. I want hugs, love and stable relationship. But no, f0ids wh0re themselfs to chads. Fuck 'em. They shoud be punished by worst things imaginable.

What's the point of living? "Live is not just relationships" - but I experienced all besides it. I want love. I want peace. I deserve to be loved. This is the worst time to be a man. No option for me, not even a oneitis. Some bullshit moeshit fictional characters seem more relaistic to me than real t0ilets. No love, no live. Only suffer

I gave up on the West.

I will try in Philippines, but not rly... I mean I will go on dating apps there but I ain't gonna betabuxx nobody I will just relax and play vidya there on my laptop and hope AI takes over.

I gave up on the West.

I will try in Philippines, but not rly... I mean I will go on dating apps there but I ain't gonna betabuxx nobody I will just relax and play vidya there on my laptop and hope AI takes over.
I have a plan to save some money and go to japan in hope of "ganijin hunters". I fear philipiness, because it's poor and dangerous

Brutal, mang... :feelsrope:

I gave up on the West.

Same, seamaxing or japanmaxxing is my last resort, I hope to stop being easily intimidated, build a network and find a girlfriend there.

Same, seamaxing or japanmaxxing is my last resort, I hope to stop being easily intimidated, build a network and find a girlfriend there.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Based brother, I hope we both succeed.

I would want to live in Japan too but I am too poor to afford to neet there. In Philippines at least I can neet for longer and survive because its cheap.

I have a plan to save some money and go to japan in hope of "ganijin hunters". I fear philipiness, because it's poor and dangerous
I am going to Japan for 1 week next year to try to find a ganijin hunter and bait her to fuck me JFL I will spam dating apps 24/7 and fraud everything about me.

It's probably not gonna work tho