Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to be happy and content

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I don't care about women, money or statusmaxxing anymore. I just want to be happy and content with myself.

:feelsokman: If you find a way, please share. :)

It's impossible. I gave up, I'm LDARing, but there's just something programmed in our brains that doesn't let us be at peace. Even monks are full of shit and aren't really content, they have to tell themselves they'll get a reward when they die to keep their sanity.

Rx3r4nn1xj601

Blackpill: you cannot be happy without a fulfilling romantic life.

Monkmaxxing is your only option.
Im too low iq and talentless for that shit, only wageslavery for me and that is hell on earth especially as incel

Most incels are of the opinion that you need romance to be happy and philosophical threads where people argue that sex isn't important are just copes but honestly I'm not so convinced that everybody needs that to be happy.

If you have any income prostitutes fulfill a sexual need, and hopefully this is all you'll need. Remember what the 300 IQ character said: Love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. The end result of love is spending the latter half of your life slaving away for a wife and kids for the sake of genetic proliferation when humans will most likely go extinct in the future making it pointless. Rise above.