Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want to be goodlooking..

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
★★★
Why is life so unfair? Why couldnt I be born 6' with a good face and nw0 hairline and 8' dick why did i have to be born this ugly monstrosity mocked and ridiculed for existing and offending women just by looking at them, what is the fucking point?!

Chad and Tyrone hop out of bed with clear skin and a thousand messages and likes from holes and it doesnt even phase them meanwhile you can looksmax your ass off to only betabux some nagging whale that still craves that pump n dump session from chad and support bastard children that aren't yours.

Can you imagine being good looking??? The adoring stares, the flirting, the laughter at every unfunny thing you say and constantly keeping the convo going all because you were born with the right LOOKS.

Jfl at being some unlovable isolated piece of shit all because you lost the genetic lottery, fuck 2019, I shouldve roped back in '11.

Same bro. I just wish i coild experience one day as Chad

I get stares but they aren't good ones.

I'd kill to be a chad

Have a shower.

That negative attitude is really holding you back bro. Just be more confident in yourself.

It worked for me.
3C9A2D11 94FB 4B09 B2EE 27FB8496E345

Who's the BBC in your pic?

Just be confident theory

Try being born again.

Just kill yourself and hope you are reborn as chad

Me too, then I wouldn't have women treating me like shit for absolutely no reason.

Why is life so unfair? Why couldnt I be born 6' with a good face and nw0 hairline and 8' dick why did i have to be born this ugly monstrosity mocked and ridiculed for existing and offending women just by looking at them, what is the fucking point?!

Chad and Tyrone hop out of bed with clear skin and a thousand messages and likes from holes and it doesnt even phase them meanwhile you can looksmax your ass off to only betabux some nagging whale that still craves that pump n dump session from chad and support bastard children that aren't yours.

Can you imagine being good looking??? The adoring stares, the flirting, the laughter at every unfunny thing you say and constantly keeping the convo going all because you were born with the right LOOKS.

Jfl at being some unlovable isolated piece of shit all because you lost the genetic lottery, fuck 2019, I shouldve roped back in '11.
Genetic recombination

some of us shouldv'e roped earlier but we have parents and family to commit to

There's only one equalizER

Life is a bitch man. I feel you.