Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to be confident for once

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I wish I could just be confident and not give a fuck about how I look . Even if I look ugly I just wanna be confident and stop obsessing over the way I look. I’ve seen way too many people who are ugly with confidence and I just wanna be like them how do I get that mindset? And respectfully I don’t wanna hear that confidence come from been good looking bullshit because I’ve seen the ugliest of people with confidence and I like and respect their confidence and wanna be like them anyone knows any tips ?

Just be confident bro

All of our life leads to this moment, which is a dead end on repeat. Nobody outside of this forum truly comprehends the pain. Which is why they should be made to feel it.

Unironically gymmax, you will feel and look stronger.
If you are already gymmaxed idk what to tell you lol
At school a few people told me to go to the gym maybe I should consider actually doing that and see the results

Meditate your Ki and spirit.

1 Provocation

Delusion. It takes delusion to be unattractive and yet, still confident. :smonk::smonk:

If you are sub5 and don’t have any skills or talent (as a man!!!) it’s over.

Scratch the gym but definitly do exercise.
I'd highly recommend bodyweight exercises (planks, pullups, etc)
Until your growth plates have fused, try not to do gym exercises (could stunt growth) and do cardio activity

Scratch the gym but definitly do exercise.
I'd highly recommend bodyweight exercises (planks, pullups, etc)
Until your growth plates have fused, try not to do gym exercises (could stunt growth) and do cardio activity
Thanks for helping me out man

I've grown more confident since my teenage years. Working out has definitely helped, and so has just being an adult. Life has a way of wearing you out and you focus less on the smaller things because it takes too much energy. I wouldn't say I'm totally confident but much more so than when I was 17.

I wish I could just be confident and not give a fuck about how I look . Even if I look ugly I just wanna be confident and stop obsessing over the way I look. I’ve seen way too many people who are ugly with confidence and I just wanna be like them how do I get that mindset? And respectfully I don’t wanna hear that confidence come from been good looking bullshit because I’ve seen the ugliest of people with confidence and I like and respect their confidence and wanna be like them anyone knows any tips ?
study the camel

@svgmn1 @Persianyoungcel

I wish I could just be confident and not give a fuck about how I look .
I think only psychopaths and sociopaths truly don't give a fuck what others think about them.
But AFAIK, it's impossible to become one.

Last edited: