Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want ONE girl. That's all, just one.

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
I would take literally any female who is white and not obese or deformed. I don't care about casual sex or hooking up with tons of girls.

Apparently in 2018 this is too much to ask and I need to lower my standards even more.

yep but that one girl will never come

Lol at having standarts. Id take all races except asians since they are degenerated racist pieces of shits.

"Lower your standards" = betabux a whore.

I someties ask myself if you'd show a detailed portfolio of my personality and pictures to EVERY female on the planet if even one would want to have a date with me. I think its actually no lol

Crazy how there's billions out there, yet we can't stumble upon ONE.

I someties ask myself if you'd show a detailed portfolio of my personality and pictures to EVERY female on the planet if even one would want to have a date with me. I think its actually no lol
Yea if we just looked decent there will be a girl for us but unfortunately we were born ugly

Same damn I wish my oneitis would just be with me. I would treat her best in thr world and wouldn't need any other gf ever

ifshe dont want a cheater, shed go for incells

Last edited:
Same damn I wish my oneitis would just be with me. I would treat her best in thr world and wouldn't need any other gf ever
Why not fuck a guy

Only cucks or good looking fakecels have an oneitis.

I just want one girlfriend. Not one girl has ever showed any interest in me, and I’ve known so many girls throughout my life. White, black, Asian, young old, ugly beautiful, thin, fat, the fucking list goes on. It’s over.