Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want foid gf to DO STUFF WITH

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Do I want a lamborghini or foid
Lamborghini lets be real who really cares just a random car to show off to normies where are you going to go with it anyway

I WANT TO WATCH THE SUNSET WITH A FOID GF :cryfeels:

I WANT A LAMBORGHINI SO I CAN SMASH FULL FORCE INTO THE WALL AT 280 KM/H AND DIE

i understand brocel. Its like a primal instinct we males have. I feel you.
but it wont pass, if we are able to looks max, ascend and ditch this horrible mindset of needing a gf to do stuff... we can survive and life fullfulling coping lives i guess

Last edited:
No foid gf for you inkwel
Only AI gf if you're lucky

Honestly I'd settle on not insult to injury and be allowed to fix my brain injury without whore medical staff as an obstacle also wish they'd fuck off in general and no landwhales trying to cause problems

You cant ever get what you waaaant

Do I want a lamborghini or foid
Lamborghini lets be real who really cares just a random car to show off to normies where are you going to go with it anyway

I WANT TO WATCH THE SUNSET WITH A FOID GF :cryfeels:
If you are good looking then a woman will let you watch the sunset with her, and after watching sunset, she would invite you to her place to watch movies, after movie time, she would take you to her bedroom and have intimate sex with you. This is just a fantasy that we will never have :feelsrope: