Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want everyone to have a good life.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't want there to be any suffering in this world. I know a lot of us, myself included, make jokes about other people suffering, but in reality, I don't want any suffering. In an ideal society, everyone would be happy, everyone would be in a loving, fulfilling relationship (if they wanted to) and live in a nice home with people who love them. I want a society like this, where everyone is happy. I want everyone to have a good life. Even the "femoids" who we endlessly make fun of... I want them to have a good life too. I want everyone to be happy in an ideal world where incels didn't exist.

Unfortunately though... That's just a pipe dream.

male suffering is required for chads and the top % of men to exist. that's just basic math..

if men aren't suffering and living an awful life, then those on top can't take all the women and wealth for themselves.

in the end nature wants most men to be a slave class

We can't all be happy because some people are happy when they make others suffer

You wish them the best, they wish you (we) would drop dead.

if only we were all equally attractive

You wish them the best, they wish you (we) would drop dead.
Unfortunately... If cucktears see this, I'm hoping that they will get the memo that not all of us are assholes. And hopefully some women will see that as well. They won't do a 180 and start fucking us on the spot, but maybe they'll stop hating all of us.

The problem you give them your cheek and they'd strike you.

Same here, I hope everyone here enjoys their day and has a good life.

If cucktears see this
They will see this but they probably won't care. They would rather push their agenda that all incels are misogynistic.

I don't want there to be any suffering in this world. I know a lot of us, myself included, make jokes about other people suffering, but in reality, I don't want any suffering. In an ideal society, everyone would be happy, everyone would be in a loving, fulfilling relationship (if they wanted to) and live in a nice home with people who love them. I want a society like this, where everyone is happy. I want everyone to have a good life. Even the "femoids" who we endlessly make fun of... I want them to have a good life too. I want everyone to be happy in an ideal world where incels didn't exist.

The only reason anyone wants anyone to suffer is because they feel like the women and the Chads and so on drew first blood. That obviously can't be true of every man and woman on Earth though, so this is something we come up with out of anger.

What's next? Going to the Pride?

Pain and Suffering are predetermined concepts and cannot and will never be changed. There is far too many people in this world for suffering not to be everywhere at once due to humanities random, brutal and animalistic nature.

I want the same thing brethren. There's a reason I lock myself in my room and prevent all people from entering my life. Because the true nature of men is to just mog you, the true nature of women is conforming/hypergamy.
As long as those two absolutes exist, so will misery. And of course everything the black pill teaches.

Unfortunately... If cucktears see this, I'm hoping that they will get the memo that not all of us are assholes. And hopefully some women will see that as well. They won't do a 180 and start fucking us on the spot, but maybe they'll stop hating all of us.

Well I want foids and cucks to suffer.

We can't all be happy because some people are happy when they make others suffer

Exactly, women will not be happy if they have to date within their looks league, so by deafult our suffering is their happiness, and that makes them have a "good life", incels need to stop dreaming, I literally made a thread already dedicated to this very topic

@Sans

Anybody who seriously believes that our problems "going mainstream" and being seen as "good people", is going to ever make a difference in furthering our goals, is seriously one blue pilled fucking idiot.

Society will never care about men to that extent, we are the worker drones, we are the disposable resource, it will never go against its nature to prioritize the lives of women and children over men, and in a world where incels are happy, women will be unhappy, because women are hypergamous and selfish, so guess who society is going to pick, guess who society is going to ask to "take one for the team", it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

In patriarchal times, men were at their happiest, because we could impose forced mongomy, and create a meritocratic system of romantic pursuits, women are at their happiest in these times, because it is a more tournament styled system, where they are judge, jury and executioner, and they decide who gets laid, and who gets to breed, and they get to be as selective as they want, with little to no monogamous restrictions, the proclivities and desires of both sexes are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED SO ONLY ONE SIDE CAN ACTUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT

There are many blue pilled idiots that have deluded themselves into thinking that "if only we weren't viewed in X way, society would magically make women date within their league", nope, that's a violation of human rights you fucking retard, society isn't going to force women to restrict their choices, just so that a minority of the male population won't feel like killing themselves, all of us incels are COLLATERAL DAMAGE

You idiots prove how illogical you are when you make these arguments, its as if you haven't even sat for a few minutes to consider what it is you are really saying, incels are undesirable men as far as women are concerned, in order for society to help us, they would have to get women to start dating and fucking undesirable men, which women won't do of their own free will, so what is your proposal?, WE ARE AT AN IMPASSE

Last edited:
You're too compassionate, women want us either dead or locked up and you want them to be happy? They don't deserve to be happy after all they've put us through.

That's a ripoff of the Comic Sans font, the lowercase "t" does not look like that.
Why are you talking about the font?
My point is clear whatsoever, please don't cope so hard, you're just deluding yourself into thinking that thet will stop the hate.
Don't ever forget that cucks will orbit stronger around any foid than the planets orbit around the Sun.
They would do everything to kill us.

I've long given up hope for a better world. Life is suffering for all but an elite few. Always has been and always will be

Of course OP. Everyone wants to be happy. Its a shame things worked out this way

You're too compassionate, women want us either dead or locked up and you want them to be happy? They don't deserve to be happy after all they've put us through.

Thats the point he is making though. He wish that we didnt get put through it in the first place

Of course OP. Everyone wants to be happy. Its a shame things worked out this way

Thats the point he is making though. He wish that we didnt get put through it in the first place
I thought he meant like in future he wishes that everything be forgotten, i to wish to live in a magical utopia where everything is great but that's never gonna happen so i see no point in hoping for it, it's better to be realistic.

Same tbh, I'm just lonely as fuck and want a gf :( I don't really hate anyone.

wholesome post :heart::cryfeels: