Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want everybody to be happy (including myself)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I used to be a genuinely good person (I think), I was probably predetermined to turn out this way but before I wanted everybody to be happy. And still to this day I don’t want anymore suffering in the world and that goes for even foids tbh. No more hard work, no more stress etc. But then something inside me snapped

i wish personality actually mattered

This world is hell.

I can agree with that. Frankly, I've come to a place of acceptance of my condition and I would even describe myself as happy most of the time, probably about on par with some normie. If anything comes out of our lives, I hope it's a lesson that future people can take advantage of to be better, and happier. I know that won't happen, but an incel can dream, right?

I can agree with that. Frankly, I've come to a place of acceptance of my condition and I would even describe myself as happy most of the time, probably about on par with some normie. If anything comes out of our lives, I hope it's a lesson that future people can take advantage of to be better, and happier. I know that won't happen, but an incel can dream, right?
Completely understandable bro. And kinda relatable I was like that for a little while. As long as you can cope just go for it tbh, an incel can dream
The duality of man
Jfllll

Have you ever thought about chemical castration? Unironically. I’ve heard about it but never considered it because it would lower ur T levels and basically turn u into a tranny
@YuiIsMyCope has

@YuiIsMyCope has
It’s not worth it tbh because when u cut off ur balls sure u may not have masculine urge , but now u will orgasm with ur ass like faggots do. He literally will never be able to escape this:fuk:

You're a good guy, this world doesn't deserve us :cryfeels: