Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i just want a girlfriend

• Thread starter autisticveganretard
  • Start date
A

autisticveganretard

Self-banned
-
i spend hours looking at tiny asmr channels of korean girls and just fall in love with them. they are mid by societies standards, but are so beautiful to me
i remember as a teen i used to read books about stockholm syndrome, and i was so infatuated with how hard the girls fell in love guys like that
i cant bear life like this. i just want to kill myself everyday. this is my normal life since i hit puberty

i wake up and spend 3 hours in bed just thinking about being with a girl. what makes it worse they're so despicable
i honestly struggle to get out of bed in the mornings
i just want to feel their body, their smell, their pheromones, their raspy voices when they just wake up

i wish i didnt have these feelings

i feel you brocel

shit is not fair and honestly it makes me want to go ER

Don't we all?

i spend hours looking at tiny asmr channels of korean girls and just fall in love with them. they are mid by societies standards, but are so beautiful to me
i remember as a teen i used to read books about stockholm syndrome, and i was so infatuated with how hard the girls fell in love guys like that
i cant bear life like this. i just want to kill myself everyday. this is my normal life since i hit puberty

i wake up and spend 3 hours in bed just thinking about being with a girl. what makes it worse they're so despicable
i honestly struggle to get out of bed in the mornings
i just want to feel their body, their smell, their pheromones, their raspy voices when they just wake up

just work on yourself bro just work out bro just join a club bro just talk to girls bro just make friends bro just

i wake up and spend 3 hours in bed just thinking about being with a girl.

Yikes, found the incel terrorist!

Me too, me too

We all want to experience this and I wish we all will at some point.

Why dont you talk about this with your little friends on IT ?

IF you're younger than 21 then there still is a chance.

I heavily relate to your feelings.

just want to have a gf that looks like her

CffO7XnWwAIKZBN
Caitriona Balfe

Ngga shut the fuck up and never return here you fakecel. You would never understand the real pain and suffering we incels go through on an constant basis. DIE!!!!!