Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want a depressed suicidal GF.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
"I felt like I was being accepted," says Rachel of her first boyfriend, Chad, who would fetishized her depression and requested that she cut herself to prove she truly loved him. "I felt like finding someone who would not turn their back on me for my mental-health problems, especially at 17, would be impossible. In the beginning, I saw it as someone accepting me for who I am, flaws and all. And the fact that he found my flaws attractive made me feel like we had a deeper connection."
They’re still Chad only. :feelsrope:

Where can i find a depressed Stacylite gf

Wish i could creampie smth like that

I need a mentally ill and emo white gf @NoLooksNoLife

Girls cannot be depressed unless they're ogre. Otherwise it's just attention whoring.

Where can i find a depressed Stacylite gf

[IMG alt="Clown"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/48/48798.jpg?1672425445[/IMG]

Clown

I will ascend until 2024​

★★★★★

Joined Dec 28, 2022 Posts 410 Online 2d 9h 10m

The ONLY thing a woman can be suicidal over is lack of Chad.

They’re still Chad only. :feelsrope:

Same here, I find depression and mental illness to be some of the hottest qualities a toilet can have.

Thankfully mental illnesses positively correlate with being overweight in females and Neuroticism is the highest among Asians (excluding Filipino's who are on average the most emotionally stable people in the world), so maybe my chubby Asian Tomboy dream girl really does exist. :feelsokman: :feelskek:

I recall a phrase:

"It was easy for them...death was quick and painless"
No she didn’t kill herself. She’s still alive she just has actual issues in her life