Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want a cute anime girl that loves me

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
It will never happen. why bother living. there will never be a cute anime girl for me to embrace in my arms.

Main character only.

Hahaha she roped

I want snu snu

I just googled anime girl hugging. the site I got this from had a USA flag as the icon
Yeah well in the VN she roped and the whole thing was a jumpscare (dedsrs)

HomuraXenoblade2full2272132

This is my wife looking for me.

Absolute pure love. Damn those Japanese mangaka and artists for conjuring up such beautiful works of art, a pipedream in reality. I can better understand now why many men in Japan dedicate themselves to their waifus. Real women are upsetting, in comparison.
western romance is written by women who want to get raped by werewolves. eastern romance is written by men just like us. It just can't compare

It will never happen
soon my brother. technology will eventually get good enough to create realistic sexual experiences with waifu ai.

Lot of hentais out there where the mc has no face you know
I'm talking romance anime. the type where you instantly know who's gonna end up together.

soon my brother. technology will eventually get good enough to create realistic sexual experiences with waifu ai.
my only dream. nothing else would matter

Same, but I would settle for a 3D substitute.

A great fantasy that will never be fulfilled