Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just want a blind GF

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Preferably a girl who's been blind since birth. That way the won't lust (as much) after huge dicks, fit guys, tall guys, guys with attractive faces etc. I just want her to love me and accept me for who i am on the inside. But i don't know how to find a blind girl to date, atleast without it coming off as weird and pervy.

her friends will tell her you are ugly and that she can do much better, they will plant seeds of doubt. make sure she has no friends then.

You'll need a deep chad voice at the very least.

If she touches your face, she'll know you're ugly.
When she hugs you and notices your weak ass frame, she knows you're ugly.

It's over for you buddy boyo

Me too bro
B2avkdir

Take the KatawaShoujopill :feelsokman:

too bad they only want chad

Her friends will tell her you are ugly. Since she can’t comprehend what ugly looks like, the concept of it in her head will make you even uglier to her than if she had vision. It’s over buddy boyo.

She can still feel your face. Check for any asymetry, hair etc.

It's over blindGFseekingcels

I like the idea of taking care of someone but they bitch and cry like every other woman. reality is much different than fantasy. They also have daredevil senses and can smell a lack of confidence really easily.