Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just wanna be zen

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
So much happening, my rep is always destroyed by my stupid mother she's lying about me again

Why can't you hurt women? They never learn

If I had the chance I would kill billions of women and not leave a single one out

They're all pretentious snitches

Literally all of my whore female family members lie behind my back

The men? All based I suppose, except from my mothers side maybe, but none of them compare to the snitching women do on a regular.

Women talk behind everyone's back and even I'm snitching in some regard but the lies are what are more depressing, women lie on a regular about other women, men, all women lie all they do is lie to be funny or genuinely destroy someone's rep

So my cunt mother's attacking my built up rep; I spent years and years contributing to, to make me look like a moron

I wear it proudly on my fucking chest; the guy who got fucked over so many times but still it's evident who's the guilty party

Everyone knows who I am when they talk to me in person, everyone knows I'm the best guy they've ever met I've always been respectful, but women, it's only women who are in groups and get amusement from lying to men.

I genuinely hate women, I've learnt way too much over the years to think any of them have good intentions.

Most men in my family are also snitches but I obviously know actual strong men in my family too, men who actually hate whores

He's on his deathbed now god may peace be upon him, he is one of my based granddads who made my mother cry and cause tantrums multiple times

Honestly just thinking about how he absolutely destroyed her, obviously she was back home talking shit about him telling lies but just thinking about how much power he held it honestly feels good to know bitches are punished quite often. This is one of the things that majorly contributed to my zen journey.

zenpill to slay

woman are snakes

Well , who would have guessed ? , but yea stay your ground and dont forget what you learned " here.

woman are snakes

Well , who would have guessed ? , but yea stay your ground and dont forget what you learned " here.
This is from years of experience not here

You read my youngcel thread and now I have no life outside this forum