Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wanna be sung to sleep by a foid holy shit

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
I miss my mom, she would sing me lullaby's and be nice to me i miss my mom so much, why does chad get love after childhood and not me:cryfeels: recently had the thought of being sung to sleep by a foid, holding her and she is humming too, that's something I want, i've been crying myself to sleep over it ngl
why is the world so cruel, my life is plagued with thoughts of how nice it could be

Why dont you try vocaloid and make your own lullaby songs?

No love for ugly men. Chad/women only.

I miss my mom, she would sing me lullaby's and be nice to me i miss my mom so much, why does chad get love after childhood and not me:cryfeels: recently had the thought of being sung to sleep by a foid, holding her and she is humming too, that's something I want, i've been crying myself to sleep over it ngl
why is the world so cruel, my life is plagued with thoughts of how nice it could be
You lost your mom ,bro? I'm very sorry. I was actually about to post a thread on why should incels appreciate the presence of their moms. mothers are the only member of the family who will love you till death. No one will ever love us as much as our mother

I never had a good relationship with my mom. She's an asshole.

Ezgif 3 74e66a289779

View: https://youtu.be/cSMhZgNdrTs

:feelsYall:

Why dont you try vocaloid and make your own lullaby songs?
aren't they quite expensive?
You lost your mom ,bro? I'm very sorry. I was actually about to post a thread on why should incels appreciate the presence of their moms. mothers are the only member of the family who will love you till death. No one will ever love us as much as our mother
Everyone should appreciate their mother while they still can because eventually she'll be gone, it's a good thing to post about man, :cryfeels:

aren't they quite expensive?

Everyone should appreciate their mother while they still can because eventually she'll be gone, it's a good thing to post about man, :cryfeels:

Lmao i pirate everything , games , software and music.

I want cuddling and bedtime stories to comfort me
I've been waking up due to nightmares almost every night recently
how am I supposed to function if I can't even sleep properly
but I guess this is what I get for being ugly and not making foids wet enough to consider me a person :fuk:

I want cuddling and bedtime stories to comfort me
I've been waking up due to nightmares almost every night recently
how am I supposed to function if I can't even sleep properly
but I guess this is what I get for being ugly and not making foids wet enough to consider me a person :fuk:
I get the nightmares too, :fuk:

Very, very familiar thinking for me.

If only I could describe the true extent...