Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just wanna be happy

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I just wanna be happy, mang

Just take amphetamine it increases your dopamine level by ten times

Incels are denied happiness

Happiness could never exist to me, no matter the circumstances and the life lived. Even if I could change things I would still not want to be alive. I just don’t think that life interests me, I think that being alive is not worth it, theres no benefit to being here. The only peace, relief and comfort is in the thought of being dead.

Happiness could never exist to me, no matter the circumstances and the life lived. Even if I could change things I would still not want to be alive. I just don’t think that life interests me, I think that being alive is not worth it, theres no benefit to being here. The only peace, relief and comfort is in the thought of being dead.
YOU BACK

Gutes who’s back