Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just tried to rope, can't go through

don't rope theres plenty of cope out there

Just make sure you do it properly if you do it. Make sure nobody will find you. Ending up a vegetable is a fate worse than inceldom.

If you’re going to rope, take a loan for like 20,000 and go on atrip, and do a lot of cocain, and fuck hookers. Atleast that way it would be worth but you might change your mind.

there's gotta be some type of afterlife or something

Lol XD the irony, holy shit you better hope not, else based on religious texts its going to be a lot worse than your current life.

>Be you
>"Muh suicidal, life is so unbearable"
>Kills self
>Wakes up in hell
>Gets gang raped in hell by demons for eternity

Hey at least you get to star in your very own hentai mate.

Religious perspective aside, lets say there is just "another life" waiting for you, use some damn common sense, wtf makes you think its going to be any different than this world, there will still be chads and stacies.

Take for example this anime called Black Clover, lets say you wake up in that universe as the average peasant, well guess what, people with royal blood are born inherently with way more magic than you, and they are good looking, so now you are getting mogged in looks and power.

Killing yourself is just jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, there is nothing better waiting for you on "the other side", you have to do shit to make things better for yourself on "this side".

I had a friend who killed himself, at first I felt sad, but then I was like fuck him, he wasn't a virgin, he was taller than me, had girlfriends, etc, him killing himself was a spit in my face whether he realized it or not, because not only did he abandon me, but he basically might as well have said - "oh yeah you should probably kill yourself too because if I killed myself with a life like mines, it may be in your best interest, lol laters".

At first I felt sorry for people who attempt or commit suicide, after my friend killed himself I'm just indifferent to you, I can't feel sorry for you at all, you're so fucking lazy to actually try and change your life that you'd rather just take the easy route and "hope for something better" later, lol what a fucking gamble, its a retards gamble. The greatest irony of suicide I noticed is that its usually people with relatively good lives that do it, their lives are fucking great in some cases or at least "ok", they have no perspective of what a "hard life" really is so to them they've hit rock bottom, they're fucking pathetic, lower than any creature ever to exist, I doubt you are even lower than 5/10 in looks but here you are talking bullshit, probably haven't even crossed age 20 lol.

If you're going to kill yourself why even post about it here, like it will make some difference, just stfu and quietly fucking kill yourself, there's a huge irony in ending your existence while simultaneously trying to milk affection and worry from people via the act. Seriously just delete this profile, stfu, and go kill yourself, the fact that you are here attention whoring proves you're fake as fuck, I don't like my friend anymore and i'll never forgive him, but at least he wasn't some faggot broadcasting the shit, he just killed himself, it came out of nowhere. He didn't stream it to his "friends" like that most recent faggot, he just ended his life. Do the same.

Last edited:
don't rope theres plenty of cope out there
I agree with this, you shouldn't just end your life like that but if you want to do it then go ahead, think it very carefully through, no coming back when the rope clenches your neck and you regret it, it doesn't have to end like this.
@blackletcel

I had a friend who killed himself, at first I felt sad, but then I was like fuck him, he wasn't a virgin, he was taller than me, had girlfriends, etc, him killing himself was a spit in my face whether he realized it or not, because not only did he abandon me, but he basically might as well have said - "oh yeah you should probably kill yourself too because if I killed myself with a life like mines, it may be in your best interest, lol laters".
The virgin grieving vs the chad vindication

watch real vids of people suiciding. puts ya off it quick.

Did you try partial suspension or full suspension? The same thing you are describing happened to me when I was testing partial suspension hanging. Next time make sure that you tie the rope/belt ABOVE your Addam's apple and you apply enough pressure for the rope/belt to constrict your cartoid artery (i.e. by full suspension hanging). Be careful with this method since if done incorrectly it may give you brain damage. However, it is the best method if you don't have access to opioids or a firearm.

Keep in mind that suicide is only a last resort if you're in extreme physical or emotional pain. As many others have pointed out, there are many ways to cope.