Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just took a shower

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
And I now feel better. I take at least one every day.

RageFuel for IT

I take one every day too
IT seeing the two of us:
tommy wiseau suicide GIF by The Room

Me too i was walking 15 km in 35°C sun because i took the wrong bus and ended up in nowhere

That sounds brutal man. Are you well?
Yeah, i took a Taxi for the rest, its now 20€ for 5 km, fucking brutal how expensive it got.

Yeah, i took a Taxi for the rest, its now 20€ for 5 km, fucking brutal how expensive it got.
Did you try to make a drivers license ?

Did you try to make a drivers license ?
I made it in 2019, i just dont have enough money where I say i would buy myself a car.

I dont like driving that much but I know of how important a car is.

I made it in 2019, i just dont have enough money where I say i would buy myself a car.

I dont like driving that much but I know of how important a car is.
Try to look for really cheap ones on Kleinanzeigen, i got one for 1200€. Has many kilometers and had to do many reperations, but it still drives at the end of the day

Try to look for really cheap ones on Kleinanzeigen, i got one for 1200€. Has many kilometers and had to do many reperations, but it still drives at the end of the day
Nah id talked about it with my dad and its either i buy a new car or no car.

And New cars are just quite expensive (vor allem weil ich eher ein e-auto bevorzugen würde)

Nah id talked about it with my dad and its either i buy a new car or no car.
Sorry but your dad is a retard. New cars for driving beginners are never a good idea

And I now feel better. I take at least one every day.
I took one in the rain a few minutes ago. That's enough. I've seen some nice lightning strikes, too. And some dumb foids. But almost no sandnigger, I guess the thunderstorm scared them. Based weather.

1000 more showers to go and you'll be drowning in pussy, according to reddit.

Sorry but your dad is a retard. New cars for driving beginners are never a good idea
I know he is i know, but hes got a point a used car doesnt hold long and needs to much investment.

I know he is i know, but hes got a point a used car doesnt hold long and needs to much investment.
Counter point: driving beginners are more likely to get into traffic accidents or parking accidents and it would be a shame if a new, expensive car would get damaged so quickly. With a cheap, used car, the dissapointment is kept in a limit

Counter point: driving beginners are more likely to get into traffic accidents or parking accidents and it would be a shame if a new, expensive car would get damaged so quickly. With a cheap, used car, the dissapointment is kept in a limit
Im not that that bad of a driver that id crash in my first year but who knows, everythings possible.

Couldn't be me, I enjoy my musk too much

doing better than me today. couldn’t push myself to care, maybe tomorrow