Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just told my oneitis that I have 20,000+ posts on .is.....

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
She immediately got on her knees and gave me the sloppiest sloppy toppy I've ever had in my entire life. She even invited her friends so we can have a gangbang tomorrow.

TLDR: Tell your oneitis your post count, she'll instantly fall in love with you. Trust me brocels:feelzez::hax:

Lifefuel for postcountcels.

Women are attracted more to the postcount on the incel forum than good bone facial structure and height :feelsokman:

Yeah, when I had 1000+ posts she gave me a bj as well. Lifefuel
I told my oneitis about my post count and she only sneered before going to the house of a fat jewish kid with a (((Legend of Zelda))) shirt.

Lifefuel for postcountcels.

Women are attracted more to the postcount on the incel forum than good bone facial structure and height :feelsokman:
The only cheat code to escape inceldom:feelsokman:

I told my oneitis about my post count and she only sneered before going to the house of a fat jewish kid with a (((Legend of Zelda))) shirt.
Just convert to judaism theory

kids.is
Oneitis cuck

Am I missing anything...

Bro there u go again. Proved me right
And you proved me right, that you follow me everywhere and I live rent free in your head lil nigger. How weak you must be that some comments on a forum trigger you that much, kek. No surprise though really...

And you proved me right, that you follow me everywhere and I live rent free in your head lil nigger. How weak you must be that some comments on a forum trigger you that much, kek. No surprise though really...
There u proved me right by again bashing a 2024cel(me) lmao rent free

pancakecel with joker pfp....very original :lul: :lul: :lul:
Oneitis haters...I loath you guys but your right

awwww

such a touching romantic story, a modern romeo and juliet

There u proved me right by again bashing a 2024cel(me) lmao rent free
Cry more boyo, everytime you follow me onto a thread and spam me with your crap it just lets me know I'm right. So keep digging

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back