Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just told both of my parents that they never should have reproduced

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
After being ignored by some bitch immediately after I sent her my pic, I told my mother that she's at fault for my 35 years of inceldom because of her poor mating decisions. I rubbed in her face that her sister has been blessed with multiple grandchildren while my brother and I have never attracted a single woman in our entire lives. I then told my father that he had no business reproducing with his inferior genes (he's old, bald, short, ugly, weak, nerdy, and has the biggest case of Asperger's Syndrome that you will ever see). I hope I cause as much suffering to them when I commit suicide as they have caused me for bringing me into this shitty world.

Flame away if you wish. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. I am beyond caring and will be dead before long.

What took you (35) so long?

How did they react? My parents don’t care since I have two sisters if I were to tell them that.

i should have been aborted

90808NB1 LAUTNER B GR 01
just lol that this fat sack of crap created this Chad. Would love to see what the mom looks like.

Attachments

• 23cd08458560639865b95e85957ef112.jpg
    23cd08458560639865b95e85957ef112.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 90
I told my parents this years ago tbh.

How did they react? My parents don’t care since I have two sisters if I were to tell them that.

My mom said "Good. You're not my son anyway!"

My dad changed the subject and said that he plans to cook turkey burgers for dinner.

It's painfully obvious that no one cares about me, not even my own fucking family.

Good thread. Iq post as well.
Parents who are ugly and poor have no business reproducing.
@Akarin

My dad changed the subject and said that he plans to cook turkey burgers for dinner.

It's painfully obvious that no one cares about me, not even my own fucking family.
Lol what the fuck??

Good thread. Iq post as well.
Parents who are ugly and poor have no business reproducing.
@Akarin

My mom wasn't even that bad looking. Objectively, I would say she was slightly more attractive than her older sister, who produced two Chads between 6'3 and 6'6 and one ambitious blonde daughter. It was my mom's horrible mating decision that ensured that she will never have any grandkids.

My mom wasn't even that bad looking. Objectively, I would say she was slightly more attractive than her older sister, who produced two Chads between 6'3 and 6'6 and one ambitious blonde daughter. It was my mom's horrible mating decision that ensured that she will never have any grandkids.
Oh yeah absolutely even if she herself.isnt subhuman she had no business mating with one.
Although admittedly your dad is much more at fault here tbh imo.

My parents are shit tier as well so I never even had a chance.

She's mentally insane. Had been hospitalized on numerous occasions.
No wonder she mated with your subpar dad then. Nothing good ever comes from those compromises. Yoh suffered a lifetime of misery as their punishment.

Oh yeah absolutely even if she herself.isnt subhuman she had no business mating with one.
Although admittedly your dad is much more at fault here tbh imo.

My parents are shit tier as well so I never even had a chance.

Honestly, I would say that I blame my mom even more because women hold the key to reproduction. If she were as picky as women nowadays are, my dad would have died an incel like he should have. He had me when he was 35 and had my brother when he was 39, lol.

No wonder she mated with your subpar dad then. Nothing good ever comes from those compromises. Yoh suffered a lifetime of misery as their punishment.

Good point. My brother, who inherited the same genes, has suffered as well. My mother only married my dad to get a free ride through life. She has spent ALL of his lifetime earnings on crap, ensuring that my dad will NEVER be able to retire despite being in his 70s now. She also blew through THREE six-figure inheritances, ensuring that my NEET brother will never receive an inheritance of his own (I don't give a shit about that anymore because I'll be dead soon anyway).

Honestly, I would say that I blame my mom even more because women hold the key to reproduction. If she were as picky as women nowadays are, my dad would have died an incel like he should have. He had me when he was 35 and had my brother when he was 39, lol.
Yeah but she is mentally.ill and your subhuman dad took advantage of her. It.is why in this case I consider him even worse human being than her.

I'm only 23 and feel similar the only reason i haven't killed myself is false hope and fear of death and I'm running out of both...

it's over tho, why bring it up to cause pain

They didn't CHOose for you to be an incel, so don't blame them TBH.

it's over tho, why bring it up to cause pain

Because them bringing me into this world has caused me a lifetime of pain, starting when I was relentlessly bullied for my physical appearance that I had no fucking control over.

Damn, that would suck to see my sibling with grandchildren and me not even produce. Holy crap.

Damn, that would suck to see my sibling with grandchildren and me not even produce. Holy crap.

When my mom rambles to herself, I always hear her cursing out her sister. All the fucking time. It must pain her that my aunt's kids had such an easier time in life than me and my brother.

In my case my dad is the Chad and my mom is the subhuman, therefore I 100% blame him

I told my parents that too but my dad legit smacked me in my face like wtf

dam thats why at a certain age you shouldn't have kids anymore

but its not always the parents fault, for example may parents were alright (my younger dad mogs the shit out of me) and I'm ugly as fuck

shouldn't have said that tbh

I wouldn't care about you either if you're still being a petulant child at 35.

At least now they know they won't have grandchildren