Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just threw up everywhere from a mental episode

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I FEEL LIKE SHIT I FEEL LIKE SHIT I JUST WANT A GIRLFRIEND I JUST WANT A FRIEND I CANT I JUST WANNA FUCKIN I WANT AN ANYTHING PLEASE THIS LIFE IS KILLING ME

Your post sounds like you are rapping

Just accept it bro. You either cope hard or rope harder.

You would feel like shit even if you had a girlfriend because the best you could get would literally be obese, retarded, twice your age, and already has retarded bastards... It would make your life even worse. You're problem is the you are facially handicapped yet America doesn't recognize your disability nor does America offer any treatment to heal you. 100% of my depression comes from the fact that my face is hideous and disfigured and I live in a time and place where somehow society pretends that being hideous and disfigured is no big deal and I can simply just live a life that is as good as someone with a normal face. Knowing that it would cost more than a house to fix my face and look human because society is still too barbaric to see that this shit is not a "cosmetic" issue, it's a LIFE DESTROYING issue. Your pain comes from not being aborted when you clearly should have need, and to make matters worse, America denies you the facial surgery you need to have a second chance at life.

I usually don't go into the bathroom with a full stomach because the sight of my face has triggered vomiting at least twice before. When I have to take a piss, I go to the kitchen and piss in the kitchen sink so I don't have to see a mirror. If i have to shit, I have a stick in the bathroom I use to turn on the light, I walk in the bathroom backwards without turning on the light, then I feel around for the stick and use it to flip the lightswitch so I don't have to see the mirror. I turn the light off again to wash my hands in the dark. My mom is still bitching at me to clean up the wristblood I slung on the bathroom walls a few months back. She can go shut the fuck up.

All I think off is wanting to fuck a whore

Women are disgusting.

If you were chad your gf would have eaten your vomit

Totally agreed. Pythagoras IQ
Tenor

I hate vomiting, I might even have a phobia of vomiting.

I always feel like vomiting cuz sad and not looking forward to anything

Regurgitates me

That's your brain telling you to satisfy your basic needs :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

give me neetbux dont want to go to work after a hour noooooooooo

my advice is to try to throw up in the toilet next time.

I FEEL LIKE SHIT I FEEL LIKE SHIT I JUST WANT A GIRLFRIEND I JUST WANT A FRIEND I CANT I JUST WANNA FUCKIN I WANT AN ANYTHING PLEASE THIS LIFE IS KILLING ME
Learn you some confidence, take a shower, get a hobby and put yourself out there! Show your alpha dominance! :redpill:
my advice is to try to throw up in the toilet next time.

Tough shit I have those