Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just tested positive for COVID. It’s over

Take care celmate hope you recover without problem :f:

Reuters fact checked and said it's false. The Jewish Times said "he felt good" afterwards :feelsaww:
He crawled out the grave and went to work the next day.

covid is weak

SERVES YOU RIGHT SWEATY, THATS FOR BEING A MISOGYNIST NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Well at least we see eye to eye there. But why trust the vaccine then? How do we know Israel is telling the truth (lol) about injecting their population with the same vaccine? And I'm sure I don't have to remind you of the children getting heart problems from it...
1 in 1 million have mild heart inflammation (which by the way is fixed with medication easily).

98% of covid patients at hospitals are unvaccinated.

The math and science show clear correlation that the vaccine keeps people out of hospitals. Covid does indeed become "just a flu" if you get it while vaccinated. If unvaccinated, your lungs are fucked

The pandemic would be 95 percent over if curries didn't evolve a super transmissible strain of it and spread it everywhere.

I had it last year as myself during the first waves original strain. i ended up monotizing it by getting a cool 100$ for Everytime I donated my plasma and gave them my anibodies. Since then I've taken the Madera vaccine as i don't feel like getting it again and for those that think it isn't real and are avoiding the vaccine due to your tin foil hat conspiracy theories.... Well don't be crying when your on an oxygen machine at your local emergency room...

Did u get vaccinated

@BITG is it as bad as the juden says it is?

:soy: you should've got the vaccine like our overlords told us to do

Nba all star player got covid and now has to use an inhaler because virus destroyed https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/04/1...e-uses-inhaler-to-open-lungs-up-before-games/
Nba stars are on a bunch of drugs and their hearts and lungs are under constant stress from over exertion. You can look fit and have strength and physical endurance but still have a poor immune system especially with performance enhancing drugs which are common in all sports (easy ways to get around sports testing protocols).

I lolz every time the media brings up some roid head, on anabolics, gh, and alcohol with a messed up sleep pattern that died and claims he was healthy.

90% of the population is absurdly unhealthy do to making the worst possible choices every single day and most of them still survive it. But every one needs to weigh the risks for themselves between taking an experimental vaccine compared to what they think the chances of them specifically dying from covid are, stats for the average person of your gender and age group are available online and then consider how your health stacks up against the average person of your age and gender.

Every one is going to get the virus eventually regardless so all the lock downs are cucked retardedness.

Last edited:
You contracted a chink virus that originated in Wuhan, China. And you get no pussy, what a cruel world.