Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just tested positive for COVID. It’s over

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
What a cruel world. To give an inky COVID and have him suffer through this trash sickness. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Wish i was that lucky

take some vitamins and it is just a flu

also gave me the shits last time :feelswhat:

Go to a bar and spread it to as many normalfags as you can

Unless you’re 70 you’ll be fine.

kill it with vodka

You're Glenn with the flu. Sorry it had to be this way brother

you can have a holiday now

you might lose your smell

Hope you recover for a disease that has 0.05% mortality rate

You just got pozzed by Bat Stew Flu.

Better than taking the Jew-cine

99.9% chance you won’t even notice you have it

It's really not bad at all.

just a flu
A flu doesn't destroy thousands of people's lungs per month :feelshaha::dafuckfeels:
Better than taking the Jew-cine
But It actually works well versus covid.
Unless you’re 70 you’ll be fine.
no. Most people hospitalized right now are young and unvaccinated
It's really not bad at all.
yes it is. We are in a global pandemic. Why don't you fear a deadly virus :feelswhat::feelswhat:
@schizocel222 @fast_curry @Cybersex is our hope @SerCel

"just a flu"

"no big deal"

Nba all star player got covid and now has to use an inhaler because virus destroyed https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/04/1...e-uses-inhaler-to-open-lungs-up-before-games/

Last edited:
A flu doesn't destroy thousands of people's lungs per month :feelshaha::dafuckfeels:

yes it is. We are in a global pandemic. Why don't you fear a deadly virus :feelswhat::feelswhat:

"just a flu"

"no big deal"

Nba all star player got covid and now has to use an inhaler because virus destroyed https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/04/1...e-uses-inhaler-to-open-lungs-up-before-games/
Keep coping

How do you feel? You should take 100mg aspirin every day because some people get blood Clogs even when they dont have Respiratory problems.

"just a flu"

"no big deal"

Jesus Christ. Keep simping for big pharma you obese kike sucker.

"just a flu"

"no big deal"

Based and woke. The Jewish vaccine is trust worthy. There is a reason why Israel is mostly vaccinated. The jews trust it so should I. Got both shots and the sides didn't last too long.

Based and woke. The Jewish vaccine is trust worthy. There is a reason why Israel is mostly vaccinated. The jews trust it so should I. Got both shots and the sides didn't last too long.
:lul: True tbh. The fact that they’re going hard on boosters shows it’s definitely not over with all these new variants too. Only a matter of time until something much worse than the original pops up. I wish I would have invested in moderna last year. Up until people just give in, they’re gonna make insane amounts of money pushing booster after booster. China couldn’t have wished for a better way to destroy the West socially and economically

:lul: True tbh. The fact that they’re going hard on boosters shows it’s definitely not over with all these new variants too. Only a matter of time until something much worse than the original pops up. I wish I would have invested in moderna last year. Up until people just give in, they’re gonna make insane amounts of money pushing booster after booster. China couldn’t have wished for a better way to destroy the West socially and economically
True, supposedly Pfizer was trying to convince FDA to let em sell a booster shot every 3 months lmao.:lul:

Taking a vaccine has nothing to do with kikes you nigger
Low IQ niggas thinking vaccine has some Jewish tricks. When Jews trust it and took it themselves.

Visit a nursing home, oldfags need your company.:feelsaww:

I doubt they are getting the same vaccines as everyone else. Some Western countries are sending vaccines to thrid world countries which were banned in their own countries..

That's a rudimentary argument as They own everything. Big banks, big Media, etc
Well at least we see eye to eye there. But why trust the vaccine then? How do we know Israel is telling the truth (lol) about injecting their population with the same vaccine? And I'm sure I don't have to remind you of the children getting heart problems from it...