Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just suck at everything

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
So after reading that drugs are a bad cope I started playing video games and I absolutely suck ass at it...any game....Im just soo bad at it.....I suck at every sport as well....I suck at bodybuilding.....I suck at talking with people.....I cannot read more than 10 pages of book without taking a break....I cannot focus on anything.....I don't know how to cook,I don't know how to drive,I started practicing shooting from a hunting rifle thinking its going to be a good cope and I suck at that as well...I suck at 8ball pool....I suck at anything...I don't even know how to roll a good joint even tho I have been smoking for years.....
And on top of that my untreated anxiety and ADD is making my life LIVING HELL....I get panic attacks on daily basis,I get irritated extremely fast,Im super impulsive.....I don't even know how to tie a knot......MY LIFE IS HELL unless Im high.....there is nothing worth living for in my life except getting high on certain substances

Weed is for normies. It lowers your test levels and that makes you depressed and unstable. Stop smoking pot, thats the first step imo ngl

Weed is for normies. It lowers your test levels and that makes you depressed and unstable. Stop smoking pot, thats the first step imo ngl
I don't like weed
I snort speed,do opioids,and mix alcohol with benzos or do MDMA or LSD
I smoke weed once per week

I don't like weed
Yea there we have it. Get off the fuckin drugs, dude. Wtf

You suck at everything cause youre a druggie

get the didache bible and read the new testament.even if it's 10 pages a day,you will get to whatever you want to get to much faster then if you did otherwise.
I don't like weed
yeah that is bad.i know we are incels,but that is way too much.

Yea there we have it. Get off the fuckin drugs, dude. Wtf

You suck at everything cause youre a druggie
Even before drugs,I used to suck at everything
Drugs are my last cope...I dont think I can live much without them

I don't like weed
Based.
Put meth on top of that.

I don't like weed
Just start shooting heroin why don’t ya:feelsseriously:
Anyways op, it’s impossible not to be good at SOMETHING, all you need is just perseverance. The whole book thing works if your actually interested in the book. So find one ya like:feelsokman:

I've noticed that I have the same weaknesses that I did when I was a boy in high school: mainly lapses in judgement at the worst times.

Just start shooting heroin why don’t ya:feelsseriously:
Anyways op, it’s impossible not to be good at SOMETHING, all you need is just perseverance. The whole book thing works if your actually interested in the book. So find one ya like:feelsokman:
>just shower bro, just get a hair cut and don't be an asshole bro
>just read bro lol, just be interested in the book
nigga

>just shower bro, just get a hair cut and don't be an asshole bro
?:waitwhat:
[UWSL]>just read bro lol, just be interested in the book[/UWSL]
nigga
Yes, if you’re into the book, you will not doze off reading it. The thing is, you actually have to find a book you’ll be interested in.:feelsjuice:

?:waitwhat:

Yes, if you’re into the book, you will not doze off reading it. The thing is, you actually have to find a book you’ll be interested in.:feelsjuice:
You know that add actually shows brain changes, and that even when most actual add people like something (me as an example), they can not concentrate on it, nor actually keep their mind straight to read it "continuously"?
If that was the case, all the adhd niggas would flood all around with actually jobs they can do, with lots of knowledge about a specific topic, but they don't.
Most sped around and vegetate until they either get diagnosed or die.

So after reading that drugs are a bad cope I started playing video games and I absolutely suck ass at it...any game....Im just soo bad at it.....I suck at every sport as well....I suck at bodybuilding.....I suck at talking with people.....I cannot read more than 10 pages of book without taking a break....I cannot focus on anything.....I don't know how to cook,I don't know how to drive,I started practicing shooting from a hunting rifle thinking its going to be a good cope and I suck at that as well...I suck at 8ball pool....I suck at anything...I don't even know how to roll a good joint even tho I have been smoking for years.....
And on top of that my untreated anxiety and ADD is making my life LIVING HELL....I get panic attacks on daily basis,I get irritated extremely fast,Im super impulsive.....I don't even know how to tie a knot......MY LIFE IS HELL unless Im high.....there is nothing worth living for in my life except getting high on certain substances
i only do well in gta 5 pvp and literally one fighting game

You know that add actually shows brain changes, and that even when most actual add people like something (me as an example), they can not concentrate on it, nor actually keep their mind straight to read it "continuously"?
If that was the case, all the adhd niggas would flood all around with actually jobs they can do, with lots of knowledge about a specific topic, but they don't.
Most sped around and vegetate until they either get diagnosed or die.
I spoken to people with add:feelsjuice: that’s the strategy they use to read. I understand it takes more effort than a normal person would exert, but that’s still not an excuse for not trying

I spoken to people with add:feelsjuice: that’s the strategy they use to read. I understand it takes more effort than a normal person would exert, but that’s still not an excuse for not trying
Obviously you will have more ability to read if at all, but at least from my experience, and others I have irl known they mostly get done wrong by most people because they're undiagnosed, and simply vegetate, most of it is seen as only laziness and nothing more, especially in young men.

You can always try, if you wanna try smth do it, but lots of people simply can not, and some speds writing "just read something interested bro" is pretty retarded.

God made you incompetent so everyone else would comparatively glisten. It’s a bitter existence. Either become a Bartleby, or a riveting rover. :feelsXmas:

Nobody is just good at something.
It takes training and practice.
If you don't dedicate time to learn a skill, don't cry about sucking at it.