Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just spent an hour watching baby/family videos on youtube

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like some woman entering her 30s with no bf whos worried about having kids

Pathetic tbh but its so depressing that I will never have a family

Even if I get a gf at some point I have to practice self eugenics, every incel should, youre just increasing the total amount of suffering in the world if youre incel and reproduce

Well, if a guy with incel looks has kids, he should pay surgery for the male son, thats the minimum

Suifuel for Oldcels. What's the male equivalent to the crazy old cat lady?

Interesting YouTube like to promote alternative lifestyles, like trannies and homos etc. Nice to see some normal hetero families trending once in a while.

Even if I get a gf at some point I have to practice self eugenics, every incel should, youre just increasing the total amount of suffering in the world if youre incel and reproduce
yea, no.
besides males only contribute 55 genes to their male sons while females contribute 900. the reason we are incel is because ugly women reproduce.

The family dream is dead anyway. Birth rates are decreasing and all mothers are single mothers anyway. There are no families in 2021. It's over for the male species and modern soyciety

I get so miserabe whenever I see a child FML

The family dream is dead anyway. Birth rates are decreasing and all mothers are single mothers anyway. There are no families in 2021. It's over for the male species and modern soyciety
This.

Aren't you gay?