Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just scared off an ethnic whore at 3:10 AM

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I just dropped my friend off at his home and I am walking through an empty shopping street. I noticed somebody was headed my way but I was scrolling through threads here. And then I look in front of me again and I see it's an ethnic whore who just crossed the street to avoid me. JFL. Good little bitch knows her place. :lul:

lmao, what a rude bitch

Should have said out loud
"2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!" to educate her.

Based ogrecel

lmao, what a rude bitch
Indeed, I wouldn't even bother the little cunt but she decides to be a prejudiced fucktoy.
Should have said out loud
"2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!" to educate her.
Hahah we don't speak English here bro.
She probably thought you were gonna mug and rape her because you are an ethnic manlet out at night.
Indeed, but if I would rape anyone it wouldn't be an ethnic whore.
Based ogrecel
Thanks jfl.

Jfl I've had similar ting happen before

Keep coping the facts speak for themselves, ask any girl whether they would prefer a good-looking turbomanlet over an ugly lanklet.
JFL at believing what foids say instead of seeing what they do

I would start running after her and yell "booga booga, I'm a sub8 here to rape."

I see what they do. I have never seen a guy below 5'8" with a gf IRL. I have seen pretty ugly lanklets with girlfriends. But I don't want to play that game. The statistics and height requirements that foids religiously follow speak for themselves.
Bet they mogged me.

she could detect your personality :soy:

I used to be careful not to scare women. Now I just don't give a fuck. If they get scared of me just because im short ugly and ethnic its their own fault.

Based Paki intimidation