Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I just saw what's probably the soyest tweet on Twitter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
weu262uyc1d61.jpg

It's not reversable. It's not the same as someone getting their tubes tied.

The average cumskin male in 2021

dGsgUr7.gif

Bbclos

Can't tame the bull

These cucks are low IQ af, vasectomy its not reversable

He has the expected simp face, uses a beard to cover his weak jawline and improves his personality by being a feminist.

This is going to be a mainstream soy view in 10 years.

what does this even mean, was she pro or against nazis?

if she meant it against Hitler, that's just kekfuel, like when normies talk about fighting racism today

also, i have no problem adapting to whatever society does and not getting involved. i dont care about men getting metood, or about the poor, or about "trans kids" being groomed, or about women who get raped by refugees, because i hate society

Last edited:
he also likes foreskin removal to better see his bulls glans. hang.

How long until we reach peak soy I cant take much more.

what does this even mean, was she pro or against nazis?
it means the majority, the mass of 'centrist' or 'moderate' people are inherently evil and not so moderate at all. they'll fuck anyone over just so they don't get annoyed during whatever leisure activity they're deeming important at the time.

It shows what most people think like. they aren't so virtuous as they keep signaling. They hate society the same as you.

it means the majority, the mass of 'centrist' or 'moderate' people are inherently evil and not so moderate at all. they'll fuck anyone over just so they don't get annoyed during whatever leisure activity they're deeming important at the time.

It shows what most people think like. they aren't so virtuous as they keep signaling. They hate society the same as you.
brutal

Always sad seeing men act like this
If they can be called men

1. I would love a government paid vasectomy

2. It’s not about “regulating” someone’s body, abortion is killing a human baby.

Allowing only successful and emotionally stable people to breed is a good idea, I'm a strong believer in eugenics, creating a strong gene pool will eliminate low life scum like us and solve the problem of inceldom

Of course the guy in the picture has the classic soy beard

Or you know, just ban sex out of wedlock.

:feelsseriously:

Abortion does not use the same logic as forcing a vasectomy in someone. Abortion is killing babies despite their right to live. Forced vasectomy is forcing something YOU think is beneficial because it's convenient when it comes to your ideological system. Fuck these soys, they want to increase our slavery to this deranged society even more.

"Regulating a man's body" what a fucking retard. If he agrees when it comes to regulation, we should regulate his soy consumption to make him stop spitting so much bullshit with the stuff he's typing in this tweet. I fucking hate soys.

felt like Olympic gymnasium , bouncing and jumping from word to another just to end up with that retarded idea , really got exhausted reading this

Stop abortion at the source.
Repeal the 19th.

Sad thing is he will never kill himself even though he hates his sex.