Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just saw a kid at the hospital that looked exactly like me

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I went to the hospital an hour ago to pick up some meds to help me FUCKING SURVIVE AGAINST THE HELL THAT IS RAGING IN MY FUCKING MOUTH FUCK TONSILLITIS FUCK CANKER SORE FUCKY OU NATURE I DID NOTHING AT ALL TO FUCKING SUFFER FROM THIS. Anyways as I was walking to the doctor's office I saw a kid that looked exactly like me, big nose big ears and prey eyes he was brown as well but lighter than me. He was puking in the floor and his fucking dad didn't even look in his direction while he was talking to the receptionist. I have a feeling that the reason behind him puking is genetic, when I was a kid I saw other niglets eat bugs and saw toddlers eating their own shit and they didn't even fucking puke THEY DIDN'T. FUCKING. PUKE. I SUFFERED FROM GENETIC FUCKED UP DISEASES WHEN I WAS A KID MY FUCKING NOSE IS CROOKED FROM THE MANY TIMES I'VE BEEN BEATEN UP BY OTHER FUCKING CHILDREN KILL ALL SEX HAVER NORMIENIGGER CHILDREN I FUCKING HATE NATURE FUCK YOU TREES I BRUSH MY TEETH EVERY FUCKING DAY I NEVER EAT CANDY AND I BARELY FUCKING EAT JUNK FOOD AND I GET TO SUFFER FROM CANKER SORE??????????????????????????????????????? I DONT SEE OTHERS SUFFERING FROM IT??????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITNIGGER LOGIC?????????????????????????????????????? FUCK YOU NATURE FUCK TREES AND FUCK AFRICA

IT IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU CAN EAT MY FUCKING SHIT
MISKIRAT F1

SUFFERED FROM GENETIC FUCKED UP DISEASES WHEN I WAS A KID MY FUCKING NOSE IS CROOKED FROM THE MANY TIMES I'VE BEEN BEATEN UP BY OTHER FUCKING CHILDREN

Ah...genetic causes.

ARM

Dermoid

I went to the hospital an hour ago to pick up some meds to help me FUCKING SURVIVE AGAINST THE HELL THAT IS RAGING IN MY FUCKING MOUTH FUCK TONSILLITIS FUCK CANKER SORE FUCKY OU NATURE I DID NOTHING AT ALL TO FUCKING SUFFER FROM THIS. Anyways as I was walking to the doctor's office I saw a kid that looked exactly like me, big nose big ears and prey eyes he was brown as well but lighter than me. He was puking in the floor and his fucking dad didn't even look in his direction while he was talking to the receptionist. I have a feeling that the reason behind him puking is genetic, when I was a kid I saw other niglets eat bugs and saw toddlers eating their own shit and they didn't even fucking puke THEY DIDN'T. FUCKING. PUKE. I SUFFERED FROM GENETIC FUCKED UP DISEASES WHEN I WAS A KID MY FUCKING NOSE IS CROOKED FROM THE MANY TIMES I'VE BEEN BEATEN UP BY OTHER FUCKING CHILDREN KILL ALL SEX HAVER NORMIENIGGER CHILDREN I FUCKING HATE NATURE FUCK YOU TREES I BRUSH MY TEETH EVERY FUCKING DAY I NEVER EAT CANDY AND I BARELY FUCKING EAT JUNK FOOD AND I GET TO SUFFER FROM CANKER SORE??????????????????????????????????????? I DONT SEE OTHERS SUFFERING FROM IT??????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITNIGGER LOGIC?????????????????????????????????????? FUCK YOU NATURE FUCK TREES AND FUCK AFRICA
kkkkk genetics of your tribal lineage

Are your parents cousins?

Evil dipshits have to breed Just so they can feel Like Winners ".

This world is fucking retarded .