Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just saw a fucking giant foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
The bitch was enormous. I'm 6 feet tall and when she walked past me the top of my head didn't even reach her shoulders. I could see how disgusted she was by all the manlets she was forced to walk past. She didn't even consider us to be human beings. JFL imagine her height requirement for men on her Tinder profile.

In the Midwest, you can find a lot of foids who are 6'+.

Why is it that tall mommy gfs are only a thing in jap cartoons? All tall women in real life want to see men under 6 foot in mass graves, if they even notice we exist. How am I supposed to have tall male children if the only thing available to me is 3 foot tall Filipina rice goblins? Game is fucking rigged smdh

I'm 5'11 and I get heightmogged by 5 out of 10 women on a daily basis. JFL.

Obviously a genetic oddity, she’s “only” a demigoddess to men and not the goddess that most women are regarded as by society. I guess she expects a 7’3 Chad or something.

I'm 5'11 and I get heightmogged by 5 out of 10 women on a daily basis. JFL.
The same thing happens to me, but I'm only 5 ft 9. Even if I have my desired hairstyle and my nose surgery behind me I will still have no chance with the girls here in Germany because of my height:feelsbadman:

The same thing happens to me, but I'm only 5 ft 9. Even if I have my desired hairstyle and my nose surgery behind me I will still have no chance with the girls here in Germany because of my height:feelsbadman:

My oneitis dated an actual manlet, it was brutal. But then again JBW played a role. She wouldn't date non-whites even if they were moneymaxxed.

I got height mogged quite often by German foids tbh.

What race was she? Was she hot?

Actually you have to be like 26 foot tall, like Teutobochus, anything below it, is not acceptable.

Kircher+Giants.jpg

I´ve been in Germany and being as tall as you, I know what it means. Femoids give a disproportionate importance to height and lose sight of everything else. They simply don't have the brainpower to take a step further.

I´ve been in Germany and being as tall as you, I know what it means. Femoids give a disproportionate importance to height and lose sight of everything else. They simply don't have the brainpower to take a step further.
Yes, unfortunately:feelsbadman:

At least ur 6 foot, I'm almost a foot shorter

The bitch was enormous. I'm 6 feet tall and when she walked past me the top of my head didn't even reach her shoulders. I could see how disgusted she was by all the manlets she was forced to walk past. She didn't even consider us to be human beings. JFL imagine her height requirement for men on her Tinder profile.
6ft is more than enough, if anything she was insecure with her own height. I live in one of the tallest countries in the World and 6'1 dudes stand out. It's an absolute bs to claim "OMG all young men are like 6'2 today!"

it's this very odd experience seeing a woman who is taller than 6ft. where i live it is quite rare. i used to work with one woman who was 6'3''
Guess how tall her husband was? 6'7''

She WOULD NOT date a guy shorter than her. He was a Chad police officer. Chief I think. she was decently attractive but would make fun of any guys who tried to approach if they were under her height. i like how all the women in the office would always go
"d'awwwwwwww you two found each other and got married? omg the PERFECT COUPLE"
They would say how hard it must have been for her and how life really gave her a bad hand. I saw it for what it really was. Stupid bitch was only waiting for a guy who was that tall to ask her out the fucking slut. Even tall guys are into short girls. Hard life? C'mon!!!! She has big boobs, a big ass, and big pussy for any Chad to walk inside. her life is easy mode especially since she was a white, blonde bimbo

Hated her guts working with her. Everything was a struggle sob story with her. Fucking glad when she transferred somewhere else.

At least foids that tall will have a very hard time to find their much taller gigachad

I get mogged by foids the moment I leave the house.

p
Tf? That's statistically impossible.
people here tend to overestimate their height by 2-3 inches here tbh. im a legit 5'9 and I still heightmog majority of foids in America

im 6ft and i have only been height mogged by women twice in the past 5 years

Whenever I see a foid with sharp jawline and hunter eyes i think she'd be a chad if was a male