Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just saw a Chad at the gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I just saw a 10/10 blond Chad who was at the gym he looked very ripped probably about 5"9 or 5"10 and he was surrounded by a group of girls just talking to him at the gym

Im taller than him im 6"1 and Im more muscular than him but simply because he has a really attractive face is the only difference between him and me It just makes me so fucking mad seeing Chad at the gym I SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTING ALL THE GIRLS BECAUSE IM MORE TALL THAN THIS CHAD AND I HAVE MORE MUSCLES THAN THE CHAD SO THEREFORE I SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTING THE GIRLS NOT CHAD!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Life is so fucking unfair I could do the exact same thing as chad and I wont get any girls simply because of my looks

I hope he falls into an active volcano.

am I the only one who never saw a chad irl? the only chad from my country was on some retarded tv show, everyone else looks like shit tbh. guess that's why slavic bitches hate us slavs

am I the only one who never saw a chad irl? the only chad from my country was on some retarded tv show, everyone else looks like shit tbh. guess that's why slavic bitches hate us slavs
I live in chad central were all the gigachads and gigastacies live thats why I end up seeing so many fucking chads :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You're 6'1 and fairly muscular? You should be able to pull some girls lol.

Just beat him up in front of everyone and girls will be attracted to you instead

it's beyond the beyondness of over

This is why I don’t gymmaxx, not since my days of armyceling:smonk:

I just saw a 10/10 blond Chad who was at the gym he looked very ripped probably about 5"9 or 5"10 and he was surrounded by a group of girls just talking to him at the gym

Im taller than him im 6"1 and Im more muscular than him but simply because he has a really attractive face is the only difference between him and me It just makes me so fucking mad seeing Chad at the gym I SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTING ALL THE GIRLS BECAUSE IM MORE TALL THAN THIS CHAD AND I HAVE MORE MUSCLES THAN THE CHAD SO THEREFORE I SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTING THE GIRLS NOT CHAD!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Life is so fucking unfair I could do the exact same thing as chad and I wont get any girls simply because of my looks
Just thuggmaxx bro... you have a Blessing of not being a smallframe cel ..use it to ur advantage

next time come up to him, zip down your pants, take out your dick and tell him to suck it.

I remember one of the few times going to the gym with my uncle girls eying him up,that was suicdefuel.

Chad is as Chad does

6 ft 1 muscular and still virgin bro failing on easy mode

Are you black?