Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just saw a bouncer slap a women...

• Thread starter PassTheRope/Cope
  • Start date
PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
So let me preface this by saying, I was going to go with a friend to a bar to slap a couple of drinks in before I head to work tomorrow & Hangovermaxxx, when I saw an approximately 6'2 Tyrone grab a caucasian 5/10 Jane Doe by the hair and slapped the shit outta her. I am not gonna lie, I loled as soon as I entered the bar upon seeing that. Motherfucker had a heavy hand "Teehee I only fucked your homie & his friend's boo, can't you see I am being liberated sexually". She probably thought she was just expressing herself kek

Just remember the only thing protecting foids is some invisible thing called law.

When the law disappears or no longer on their side, then you see their true face of horror. And it feels good

Based bouncer

He's a security officer and she was probably being disruptive. Anyone who's disruptive earns a beatdown from the bouncer. That's why they call them "bouncers." Their job is to bounce your head off of the sidewalk.

He's a security officer and she was probably being disruptive. Anyone who's disruptive earns a beatdown from the bouncer. That's why they call them "bouncers." Their job is to bounce your head off of the sidewalk.
Or get this, He running pimpmax game. And she is bouncing on something other than a nasty sidewalk

Please Trump get rid of all of them.

Someone post the video of that cop flipping and faceplanting a blonde foid to the curb. It's a masterpiece. Thx.
Someone post the video of that cop flipping and faceplanting a blonde foid to the curb. It's a masterpiece. Thx.

That would have been amazing to see in person

Time to roidmaxx and grow 5 inches. then i can get paid to slap foids all day long

Just remember the only thing protecting foids is some invisible thing called law.

When the law disappears or no longer on their side, then you see their true face of horror. And it feels good
Yeah that's the only thing protecting incels from lynch mobs and being sniped out by chad

Yeah that's the only thing protecting incels from lynch mobs and being sniped out by chad
When they try to get me, I'm going full Allah ackbar on their asses. Just remember they have a lot more to lose than me.

If incel does it is rape

sounds like lifefuel

So let me preface this by saying, I was going to go with a friend to a bar to slap a couple of drinks in before I head to work tomorrow & Hangovermaxxx, when I saw an approximately 6'2 Tyrone grab a caucasian 5/10 Jane Doe by the hair and slapped the shit outta her. I am not gonna lie, I loled as soon as I entered the bar upon seeing that. Motherfucker had a heavy hand "Teehee I only fucked your homie & his friend's boo, can't you see I am being liberated sexually". She probably thought she was just expressing herself kek
Cunt got what she deserve