Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just rot home for 6 years

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
I'm NEET for 6 years since college graduation.
Last three years I go outside only to buy food or take out a garbage.
JFL at my life.

wow. seriously?

how are you able to not work?

What was ur major anything useful?

never to late to go back

never to late to go back
Bttf00

damn how do you cope?

This, you can LDAR in peace since you live alone (?). Participating in life as a truecel isn't worth it. I suggest you get into oxys or heroin eventually, that's what I could do if I were LDARing while living alone.

Might be over if you don't do anything. Go outside, get a job, learn a skill. Then rope because life is dogshit anyways. :lul::lul::lul:

Damn bro, seems like am heading in the same path. After I finished high school went to work at McDonald's then quit, been NEET for some while now.

I'm similar, I've been almost entirely NEET since I quit highschool.

How many years?
Well I'm about to turn 24, I was out of school by 16. While I did briefly have a job once, and another time made a decent attempt to get a job, I've mostly been NEET for 8 years.

Well I'm about to turn 24, I was out of school by 16. While I did briefly have a job once, and another time made a decent attempt to get a job, I've mostly been NEET for 8 years.
24 as well, I've been NEETing it up for 6 years. I'm finding the longer it goes on, the less I can use to cope. Video games lost their appeal during the third year for me. I tried rejoining society twice now, and both times I fucked it up.

24 as well, I've been NEETing it up for 6 years. I'm finding the longer it goes on, the less I can use to cope. Video games lost their appeal during the third year for me. I tried rejoining society twice now, and both times I fucked it up.
I'm not even sure I could rejoin society at this point, I'm so fucked up. I'll likely need to find a way of making money online or I'm going to have to kms when my parents kick me out or die.

I just recently quit playing most computer games, but I've taken up reading history and philosophy so that's a decent cope, and I still have anime.

It is your mothers fault. I bet she had you when she was old. You turned out autistic. She is a single mother and doesn't know how to raise a man. And now she keeps you prisoner by supporting your addiction. If being NEET was heroin, she'd be in jail for dealing drugs.

I'm not even sure I could rejoin society at this point, I'm so fucked up. I'll likely need to find a way of making money online or I'm going to have to kms when my parents kick me out or die.

I just recently quit playing most computer games, but I've taken up reading history and philosophy so that's a decent cope, and I still have anime.
Philosophy is my favorite cope. Cioran and Schopenhauer are my favorites, although I enjoy some Stoics and Cynics as well like Epictetus and Diogenes. Are you reading anything currently?

Only 4 years for me. Also not 100% too

Philosophy is my favorite cope. Cioran and Schopenhauer are my favorites, although I enjoy some Stoics and Cynics as well like Epictetus and Diogenes. Are you reading anything currently?
I've read quite a bit of Schopenhauer, currently I'm obsessing over the history of the First World War.

It is your mothers fault. I bet she had you when she was old. You turned out autistic. She is a single mother and doesn't know how to raise a man. And now she keeps you prisoner by supporting your addiction. If being NEET was heroin, she'd be in jail for dealing drugs.
This is true for me, I was mostly raised by my mother, as my parents hate each other. But I see my father relatively frequently, sometimes stay at his house, so it's not 100% applicable.

I can't even rot for 2 months without going borderline apeshit, my condolences boyo.

i guess at least you graduated college, im like you but without that.

If you're white and NEET, that's good news for us ethnics cuz we need you to fuck up so we don't look as bad in comparison. We need all the help we can get.

Almost the same. I graduated 3 years ago and rotted alone for 3 years until my parent found out i was wasting their money and made me move with them again some months ago.
I tell them im trying to study so i can pass the estatal test to become a philosophy teacher (yeah, thats my useless degree) sot at the moment they leave me alone. But, one day, i know they will be tired of me and i will become a homeless incel. Ill probably kill myself before i need to sleep in the streets risking to be fucking raped or burned alive.
I can barely cope either... I have so much anxiety lately that i feel sick and cant really get out of the bed most of the day....
This is a fucking torture :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Im reading The revolt of the masses (Ortega y Gasset), Post scriptum (Kierkegaard) and reading again The world as will and representation (Schopenhauer). Im very slow because of depression, but its a really good cope... until any of them mentions sex,foids or love :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
neeting is the first step to roping

I did that for four years, now i have to wageslave to get by.

Same here rotted for 6 years plus. The more suicide fuel I hear about high school the more I realize it was a wise decision.

A question.
When you rot that long, do you have problem to talk with other people when you go outside ?

I would say my number but I rather say don't be ashamed of it

A question.
When you rot that long, do you have problem to talk with other people when you go outside ?
Yes, and I had problems even before, which is why I isolated myself in the first place.