Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just remembered some bullshit that happened to me few years ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I was taking a shit and thinking about my glorious days at my middle school and how I was bullied, abused and excluded from everything. Then I just remembered one very retarded memory.

I was in 9th grade and had PE class. Some retards have had spilled some shit on the floor or something like that and the teacher was pissed because of it. So in his infinite wisdom he decided to force us to dance (that classic dance where you go in a square shape) instead of playing basketball or football or something like that.

Now in my class there was an even number of people and little lass than half of the class was female. So by that logic everyone should have had a pair to dance with. Some guys went with each other as a joke, some foids did the same, but most people did a pair where it was one male and one female. Than at the end I'm left alone with another foid that was also alone. The retarded teacher told her to go with me. At that moment she threw a temper tantrum like she was forced to eat her own stomach. The teachER just caved in and let her sit on the benches. And I just stood in the corner of the room, later on teacher scolded me for nothing jfl

HAHA the fucking square shape dance squareshapedancepilled again :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

thats rly suifuel and traumatic

Same used to happen to me when the teacher told the kids to form a circle and hold hands if a girl was beside me she would avoid hold my hand or she just moved away from me

I had a similar experience in a different setting. we were in computer class doing group activities, i was with a "nerd" girl, so we used the computer to play those interactings games. i remember this girl didnt let me touch the pc for about 30minutes and i grew bored and told her if i could use it. could you imagine what this bitch did? she started crying, then the teacher came and asked what was wrong, and she said that i didnt let her play. bear in mind that we were 10/11 at that time, i wonder why i didnt bash her skull in, my temper was is the best so thats one of the few times that i excersided caution while i should've at least insulted her to no ends

same, i remember that look foids gave me in middle school
Face

Rape the teachER:feelsLSD:

I was taking a shit and thinking about my glorious days at my middle school and how I was bullied, abused and excluded from everything. Then I just remembered one very retarded memory.

I was in 9th grade and had PE class. Some retards have had spilled some shit on the floor or something like that and the teacher was pissed because of it. So in his infinite wisdom he decided to force us to dance (that classic dance where you go in a square shape) instead of playing basketball or football or something like that.

Now in my class there was an even number of people and little lass than half of the class was female. So by that logic everyone should have had a pair to dance with. Some guys went with each other as a joke, some foids did the same, but most people did a pair where it was one male and one female. Than at the end I'm left alone with another foid that was also alone. The retarded teacher told her to go with me. At that moment she threw a temper tantrum like she was forced to eat her own stomach. The teachER just caved in and let her sit on the benches. And I just stood in the corner of the room, later on teacher scolded me for nothing jfl
It happens :feelsbadman:

shit happens,but you could have avoided it if you were han..!
never mind:feelsjuice: