Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just remembered one twitch moment when camera pointed on an incel

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So few years ago when I still had severe as fuck acne I was very self conscious about it, it gave me panic attacks and social anxiety. Having acne is no fun and it's really a big deal.
I was watching a CS:GO tournament, when camera pointed at a guy who was riddled with acne chat looked like this:
"Ewww acne !!!"
"Ugly as fuck ew"
"Moon face *twitch emoji*"
"*Disgusted twitch emoji*".

Whole chat of normies and kids were spamming it. Not only I felt bad for this guy but about myself too because that's when I realized that's what most people thought about me when I went outside. It was a legit suicidefuel and I felt sad as fuck. I had such an empathy for this acne guy that I almost cried ngl because it felt like they all were spamming this shit about me too. Suicide fuel was too much to handle and I went to get some water to calm the fuck down and waited out till the chat stopped spamming.

NvlQWdU.gif

TBF he probably wasn't even ugly, it was just the acne that made him look repulsive.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
TBF he probably wasn't even ugly, it was just the acne that made him look repulsive.

Acne makes people look ugly. If you're talking about bone structure then yes he was probably not ugly and I say probably because all I remember is his acne and that suicide fuel moment.

Normies and kids are the worst.
Common decency doesn't exist anymore. If Normies see ugly people, they have to point and laugh at them. It's ingrained in their brains to point and laugh at everything that isn't bog standard.

I hate this world.

Normies are worse than the jews.

I despise twitch IRL.
They make a joke of pointing cameras on unsuspecting uglies so the chat can laugh it up.
Supposedly against the TOS, but nothing ever happens.

Acne is death for a guy. I had it from ages 11-16. It made me afraid of the Sun.

Show me one attractive guy with acne. Whereas femoids can slap makeup on. I remember this blonde girl at a place I used to work. I'd see her once or twice per week from a moderate distance and thought she was hot. One day she came up to talk to my co-worker and I saw her up-close for the first time, and she had bad acne, with a fat layer of makeup over the top. She was still hot though.

eggo said:
I despise twitch IRL.
They make a joke of pointing cameras on unsuspecting uglies so the chat can laugh it up.
Supposedly against the TOS, but nothing ever happens.

It was a CS:GO tournament and the guy with acne was a pro cs:go player tho

Weed said:
It was a CS:GO tournament and the guy with acne was a pro cs:go player tho
I know I just fucking hate twitch and it keeps getting worse.

eggo said:
I know I just fucking hate twitch and it keeps getting worse.

Meh I don't mind some IRL streamers like Asian Andy with his text to speech in private places, used to watch Ice Poseidon but I don't anymore. Andy Milonakis is pretty dope and cool guy