Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just remembered most retarded reason for my rejection

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I had a foid friend so I tried to hit on her. When I asked her out she told me that she's having depressing and suicidal thoughts (also told me that she took random pills in hope of dying. Lmao gummy bear vitamins suicide at its fines). And she doesn't want me to be hurt by such a broken person like her

I cut off contacts with her of course, but I have no doubt she was gurgling on chads cock while she typed this rejection message

It's happened to me before.

Later on I found out she's dating someone else.

It's happened to me before.

Later on I found out she's dating someone else.
You're not grey anymore I see :feelsYall:

I had a foid friend so I tried to hit on her. When I asked her out she told me that she's having depressing and suicidal thoughts (also told me that she took random pills in hope of dying. Lmao gummy bear vitamins suicide at its fines). And she doesn't want me to be hurt by such a broken person like her

I cut off contacts with her of course, but I have no doubt she was gurgling on chads cock while she typed this rejection message
Last year there was this femoid(She was briefly a oneitis of mine). She literally threated to jump off a 3 story building :feelskek: because her boyfriend(My roomate) and cheated on her. First off jfl if she thought she could die from a 3 story building:feelskek:(Even though I knew she would'nt jump). All the femoids then came convinced her to not jump. Imagine a sub5 male threatening to jump from a 3 story building, everyone would laugh at him. Imagine wanting to commit suicide because your girlfriend cheated on you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Life on tutorial mode is hilarious

Last year there was this femoid(She was briefly a oneitis of mine). She literally threated to jump off a 3 story building :feelskek: because her boyfriend(My roomate) and cheated on her. First off jfl if she thought she could die from a 3 story building:feelskek:(Even though I knew she would'nt jump). All the femoids then came convinced her to not jump. Imagine a sub5 male threatening to jump from a 3 story building, everyone would laugh at him. Imagine wanting to commit suicide because your girlfriend cheated on you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Life on tutorial mode is hilarious
When foids commit 'suicide' they do it for attention with non lethal methods with a good chance to be saved

When men commit suicide they go straight for the brain with guns, trains, tall buildings

WHAT A STUPID SELFISH BITCH

Next time put on some brass knuckles before you hit on her...

I once got rejected because I wore glasses.

Years later, I got laser eye surgery. I’ve been without glasses for a decade.

Guess what? I’m still a virgin.

yeah looking at subhuman FACE can make foids suicidal

Gaslighting foids are infuriating.