Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i just recorded normies and foids walking pass my flat

brutal vocaroo not working pill

but also brutal that we experiencing the exact same thing rn

mostly white noise static but I hear the faint noise of traffic and normgroids

truly brutal shit sounds like where I live almost
town i live in has quite a few bars and clubs open at night.
plenty of student foids and prime foids go there to get railed by chad.
most these foids are absolutely gorgeous, if they were alive 100 years ago, they'd be married off, and be wives and mothers.
Now though in 2024, they much rather fuck around, catch stds, get abortions and either settle for some betabuxcuck or live a bitter lonely existence.
They prefer that over being happily married and having children and potentially grandchildren.

Last edited:
town i live in had quite a few bars and clubs open at night.
plenty of student foids and prime foids go there to get railed by chad.
most these foids are absolutely gorgeous, if they were alive 100 years ago, they'd be married off, and be wives and mothers.
Now though in 2024, they much rather fuck around, catch stds, get abortions and either settle for some betabuxcuck or live a bitter lonely existence.
They prefer that over being happily married and having children and potentially grandchildren.
I see a lot of fat boomtard males who got raped by the norwood reaper wearing shitty dress shirts with beer guts walking around a friday night, and some old catty skank roasties in cheap looking slut attire

I see a lot of fat boomtard males who got raped by the norwood reaper wearing shitty dress shirts with beer guts walking around a friday night, and some old catty skank roasties in cheap looking slut attire
don't you see foids like the ones i described?
Some of those foids who passed my window looked young, probably early 20s.
I would have ascended with some of them tbh.
But they'd much rather compete with each other on who can get fucked the most and see who can settle for a beta provider fastest.

don't you see foids like the ones i described?
Some of those foids who passed my window looked young, probably early 20s.
I see those too

Just now I saw a blonde whore in leather skirt walking wit some chad bum in sweatpants, stumbling around like drunk retards

I see those too

Just now I saw a blonde whore in leather skirt walking wit some chad bum in sweatpants, stumbling around like drunk retards
how many abortions do you think shes had so far?

Thank you for sharing bro!
It's so very fascinating!

Listen Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News