Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just realized why girls would get angry with me when I was in my red pilled faze

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
You see, in my red pilled face I would “act alpha” (JFL) and do shit like holding frame, and good eye contact, and sit in a layed back manner acting etc, all to try and seem high value. I noticed MULTIPLE girls seemed angry with me and were rude to me for no reason, it was even more than it use to be back in high school (this was in my first semester of college). It was different from HS though, they seemed frustrated for some reason and I didn’t understand why, I convinced myself they were into me and they were simply “shit testing me” (JFL again).

However, since then I’ve become black pilled, but I forgot that this was even occurring, until Alexander Grace made a video about ugly men:
View: https://youtu.be/uJiVN_orBMk

After reading the title of that video, all those instances of foids seeming annoyed and frustrated with me made made perfect sense, they felt as though I was trying to fool them into thinking I was high value, just as Alexander Grace explains in that video. Women HATE when ugly men act high value, they think we are intentionally trying to fool them, and want us to stop acting confident.

I went into a depression for a few days after watching that video.

TLDR: no confidence for your face

Last edited:
Mentalcel theory debunked. JFL @ NT (PUA) copers

Yup. It's just a shit test bro. Just like when she fucks Chad instead of you. Just hold frame bro.

Yup. It's just a shit test bro. Just like when she fucks Chad instead of you. Just hold frame bro.
Yeah bro she doesnt really like Chad she’s just testing you

Yeah bro she doesnt really like Chad she’s just testing you
9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Ugly males trying to self improve or being happy or acting confident is seen as a threat for normies and foids

I'm really surprised this dudes channel hasn't got banned from youtube yet

You can't act or fake confidence, foids will smell it a mile away. Confidence only comes naturally from being a Chad.

Wow.

Just the absolute pause and the "loading..." that went on in the women's mind when they had to explain the difference between cocky and confident.

Just.....WOW.....

Wow.

Just the absolute pause and the "loading..." that went on in the women's mind when they had to explain the difference between cocky and confident.

Just.....WOW.....

It seems they subconsciously know the difference, but can't process it in their NPC brain.

Ive lost so many friends with this "alpha" facade. That shit is really harmful.

actually I didnt, but I feel that the redpill got into the way of something
maybe im coping hardngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back